White Slut Wants To Go Bare

Guest bbbearlover1

Honestly, it's just something that has been within me since I was 12, and I saw my first naked white male ass in my junior high locker room.  I felt like I'd been struck by lightening, and though I didn't have the words to describe my feelings at that time, I just knew I had to get at that ass and asses like it.  There's more to it, but I don't want to hijack this topic.  I just like to encourage those who like Black men to go for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Skintube; you better not debate or beat around the bush, get on PREP before you start looking for a "hung black guy" what alot of these dudes on here are not telling you, is that african american males have the highest HIV rate of any group in the USA, and worldwide, the government website can corroborate these facts; remember enjoying a 20 minute 10 inch black cock is not worth it when you will have to take a pill for the rest of your life just to keep your immune system in check, not to mention the countless doctor visit, needles for blood testing every 3 months, and with HIV you wont even be able to enjoy raw black cock; because when you are HIV+ if you catch and STD, it is 10 times worse than if you were negative; these assholes on here are encouraging you to do it because at this point they are probably all POZ and have nothing to lose! so they don't care about your health or well being! I am around your age and have a white friend that became POZ from a black guy even after i warned him; he became poz in 2011, 2012 PREP was approved! all he needed was one more year, do not fall prey to your desires or listen to others, go get on PREP you will thank me later you did, Hugs

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually whoever that other guy was earlier who was suggesting getting pozzed was right. I'm going to be taking any cock in my hole until I become a good little AIDS queen and die.

That last part comes across like you want to end your life.

That last part comes across like you want to end your life.

yup.  and I hope if you are having mental health problems you seek help.  Ive had sex with tons of hot men, of which probably at least 50% were black, and I can assure you, while it feels good, its a very fleeting gratification.

• 9 months later...