White Slut Wants To Go Bare

I have a girlfriend but the truth is I want to bottom bare for preferably large black cocks.

I've had two bare white cocks and one protected black cock... now I think I'm ready to go bare full time...

Thoughts?

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/xdivider2000/00S0S_1oq5A9WAnTU_600x450_zps2d68334d.jpg

Edited by Skintube

I should add that I did actually let the black guy who fucked me slide his cock inside me bare at first, but after a few strokes he pulled out and put on a condom. It still felt good but I wanted the condom off for skin-on-skin contact x

Guest Saturn1

Hey Skintube!!! Yeah, you like bareback and risky sex with guys. You can love your girlfriend as a BFF but your sexual desires lead you elsewhere. So, you should tell her the truth and try to make her understand. Then, you should start barebacking regularly with guys you think that are hot. Yeah, bareback sex is risky. Soooooo, take the risk of getting pozzed. I don't know if you seek to get POZZED but if you fuck bare, then you should realize that you will ultimately get pozzed. Sure, you can take PrEP but I think we might know where you want to go as a bareback boy...CONVERT and be FREE!!! Think of that HOT and HUNG black top who you just can't resist that is POZ...you know that you would let him convert you!!!  :P If I'm wrong, I apologize but there is a chance that I'm right... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

While I appreciate your enthusiasm for encouraging my bareback hankerings Saturn1, I'm really not sure why you think I would want to get HIV.

What freedom is there in having a lifelong disease that can kill you and ostracises you sexually from anyone without it?

• 3 weeks later...

While I appreciate your enthusiasm for encouraging my bareback hankerings Saturn1, I'm really not sure why you think I would want to get HIV.

What freedom is there in having a lifelong disease that can kill you and ostracises you sexually from anyone without it?

Ignore it, he always posts exactly the same things, making it sound like getting HIV is like winning a new car.   

Being honest it sounds like you are going to do it no matter what, so you might as well protect your self.  Go on PrEP and have the fun without the worry of HIV.  There is a PrEP forum on here for more info.  

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
Guest bbbearlover1

Be true to yourself.  Be honest with everyone you're dealing with (thinking about your girl in this respect).  And then remind Black men of why it is that We love white male pussy so much.

Be true to yourself.  Be honest with everyone you're dealing with (thinking about your girl in this respect).  And then remind Black men of why it is that We love white male pussy so much.

Why, may I ask do you love white male pussy so much?

• Upvote 1