Do Your Ads/profiles On Non-Bb Sites Scream Bareback?

makingwords

I advertise as "anything goes" on a4a. When I was first on the site it was "safe sex only" and got a bunch more hits than now. What surprised me is all the "safe sex only" tops on a4a would bareback me right away, no discussion, so I changed my profile and the interest died down. I like BBRT more anyhow and spend much more time at that site these days.

Recon gives you the option .. you can set up a profile with sex with the options "safe", "needs discussion", "never" or "sometimes". Lots seem to have "needs discussion", and I have found almost 100% of them will take or give raw cock without hesitation.

I've talked with several pals about this recently and we all agree "safe only" and "neg" profiles get more action on MH and A4A -- even though most men ever actually mention or use a rubber once that meet you in person. Probably because they think if they bareback with a "safe only" dude they're minimizing their risk? I've also seen tons of "safe/neg" profiles on Adam and the same guys with the same pix on BBRT say poz or undetectable --

I've talked with several pals about this recently and we all agree "safe only" and "neg" profiles get more action on MH and A4A -- even though most men ever actually mention or use a rubber once that meet you in person. Probably because they think if they bareback with a "safe only" dude they're minimizing their risk? I've also seen tons of "safe/neg" profiles on Adam and the same guys with the same pix on BBRT say poz or undetectable --

ding ding.

It really depends on the app.  I still say they less that is said in an app the better.  people dont read it anyway and go off pics.  

With that said certain apps, (scruff, recon) are more "okay" with profiles emphasizing condomless sex.  Other ones (grindr, a4a, MH, jackd) you will get more hits without being blatant about your preferences.