Curious: No-Lube Bottoming?

BBcuriousMasc

I enjoy no lube fucks, just a tiny little bit of spit and once it's in you feel everything and it's amazing , guys have said it feels better with no lube once it's in. I love the intense feeling and a little pain gets me turned on. Plus it can some times tear the condom

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

I got fucked a while back by a dude with a massive dick, like 11" and almost a coke can size in girth at a truck stop restrooms. I had to take 6-7 big hits of poppers in order for him to slide into my hole to begin with. He ONLY used spit and it was the hottest fuck ever. I could really feel his dick pounding my hole, he was nice and rough. 

I prefer spit/pre cum over lube any day. Obviously more spit the better. It's manlier and is more spontaneous using spit. Plus lube just gets too messy

I prefer sliding in a hole with no lube, sometimes I like to eat a cunt first and wet it before I fuck it, sometimes I cannot resist  ;). Sex should be a mutually enjoyable time, I strive to make each bottom feel as good as I can, just how I am. In turn, I hope that the bottom can be relaxed and his hole nice wet and ready  :)

• Upvote 3