Speed

newbiboi

TigerMilner is right.  Chill a bit, concentrate on the cock at or in your hand or ass, give your best for him at that point and he'll cum.  Worry about the next guy next, not now. 

Taking my own advice nearly got my panties torn off me this past Saturday.  I took my time edging my F/B and he got to the point he took me to the bedroom, pushed me on the bed, jerked my skirt up, panties down and was in me almost instantly.  Less than 2 minutes later, I had his cum in my ass.

Give your complete attention to your latest guy and he'll reward you far quicker.  Act distracted, thinking about someone else, the next one, he'll notice and may or may not get off quickly. 

You want his cum?  You have to earn it.  :P

Getting my F/B off orally quickly seems to be a situation of sucking his cock so my mouth is tight around his cock and a quick, consistent bobbing/stroking motion in and out.  Generally he rewards me within a couple minutes once I start that.  I'm learning to take my time though and enjoy his pretty cock.

Anally, it seems, in my limited experience, a combination of his endurance and your muscle control.  If you can control your anal muscles to where he can feel his cock being milked and stroked, he'll respond. 

YMMV, just my experience.

Every guy is going to get off a bit differently so there is not one tried and true method for all, and your skill level also can determine what works best.  I know that I don't usually get off being blown but fuck me and I will get off for sure.  But I have been with guys who were the opposite.

But I also agree with the others about chilling out a bit.  Remember it's about the quality not the quantity.  What good is it if you fucked around with  guys at the bathhouse when they were all just so so because you were too focused on getting them off so you could move on to the next guy.  Taking your time can really make for a great fuck with ma mind blowing orasm.  To me that is better than having the most guys for the night.