Do you wish your dick were longer or thicker?

rawTOP

I wish my dick were...  

95 members have voted

1. 1. I wish my dick were...

• A lot thicker
    • A little thicker
    • Thinner
    • A lot longer
    • A little longer
    • Shorter
    • Gone (I want it cut off)
    • The same (like it the way it is)

• Administrators

If you could change the size of your dick (length or width), would you? I know as a kid I always wanted a bigger dick. SERIOUSLY wished I could have surgery to make it both thicker and longer. Now I know I'm above average and my dick is fine. But would I take an extra inch and more thickness? Probably - although it would make it difficult to fuck some bottoms.

But more than anything I think I wish I could be bigger when I'm soft - that I had more of a pouch in my pants. I'm more of a grower than a shower and wish it were the other way around.

Nope, I like it just the way it is.

If it were any bigger or thicker, then more bottoms wouldn't be able to take my cum.

If it were any shorter or thinner, then it would be more ordinary.

If it were cut, then I'd lose out on having a pretty unique cock feature here in the US. Not too many white American men have uncut cocks.

If it were gone, then I wouldn't be able to top. Then how am I supposed to spread around my seed?

BTW, when I'm sucking cock, I love it if the guy's a grower. It's pretty fucking cool to feel that dick swelling up in your mouth as you work on it.

• Administrators

Going forward why don't people post hardon pics when commenting on their dicks so people can get an idea of what you're referring to when you say you want a bigger/thicker/smaller/thinner dick. I'll do it when I get a chance. Out and on my iPhone right now so can't.

I guess almost every guy would like a "trophy" cock - the kind you could use to bludgeon muggers with, or use as a baseball bat :cool:

There is a downside to the big ones though. I refused to let some guys fuck me ( when I was younger ) because I knew it would hurt :(

My cock is longer than average, thicker than average and uncut. I'm a "grower" rather than a "shower". I'd prefer to be a "shower" and I think if I added a little thickness it would balance out the length.

Like body shape and facial appearance, I guess most guys would like to tweak things a little. I wouldn't choose penile surgery though - there are too many risks/drawbacks.

post-65-140864333485_thumb.jpg

post-65-140864333487_thumb.jpg

I'm a "grower" rather than a "shower". I'd prefer to be a "shower" and I think if I added a little thickness it would balance out the length.

Your cock is very pretty. I am a grower myself, I think I like that; it's fun to surprise people, but I prefer bottoming anyway.