Do you wish your dick were longer or thicker?

rawTOP

I wish my dick were...  

95 members have voted

1. 1. I wish my dick were...

• A lot thicker
    • A little thicker
    • Thinner
    • A lot longer
    • A little longer
    • Shorter
    • Gone (I want it cut off)
    • The same (like it the way it is)

Tough one. I'm bigger than average at 8.5x6. When I was much younger, it was a severe deterrent, and I ended up bottoming more often than not because it scared folks. Blowjobs were more like a 'party distraction' because guys were fascinated by the size, but completely unable to competently please me. As I grew older, I finally got to meet more of the 'size queens' who could better appreciate it, but it was still a 50/50 on whether their admiration was matched with any ability to do anything about it. Trust me, there is nothing so awful as a cocksucker who is hot to be between your legs that he gets himself off and has NO clue how to return the favor!

As I grow a little bit older and am settling into a more versatile, if not submissive preference, it again causes problems. I find the need to hide or lie about its size, just to be able to find myself on an equal or sub footing with other vers or dom play partners.

Oh, and the tired old expression "do you get light headed out when it gets hard" question is somewhat true!! Maybe because I smoke, and am in less than physically fit shape, I *DO* notice a sense of blood loss in the effort to keep it erect. More often than that, however, is the increasing need for rings, pills and other etcetera just to keep a decent hard-on... and a completely unsympathetic response when biology simply doesn't co-operate. Hooking up can be stressful enough as it is, with the thoughts of physical, emotional and kink compatibility, but there is NOTHIG worse than meeting the perfect fuck, then having your equipment fail you due to biological unknowns and unexlplained limp-dick. I know there is enough blood in my soft cock to keep the average joe hard for hours.

My final observation... I'd give anything to have my foreskin back!!! I simply cannot comprehend why people are fighting legal battles about abortion, gay marriage, military service, and every other minutia of life... but it remains completely legal to mutilate an infant's genitals because of religious tradition, misinformed heath information, and hospital greed for an additional $20 fee. Sexually, I find myself completely submissive to anyone with a foreskin. I love my parents, but will silently harbor my regret over their decision well past the day that they both die.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest slobbvers

Am happy with what I have. To paraphrase Goldilocks it' not too long. Not too short. Not too thick. It's just right. Can't post pic now. Cheap cel.

I'll say this about the guys wishing their cock was a bit larger: I've been with men who were hung well who didn't have a clue when it came to how to use it. I've had amazing sex with men who were below average. Given the choice between a man who has a large cock and no skills and a man with a below average cock who really knows how to use it, I'll take the latter every time.

Into my 20's, I always wanted a longer, thicker dick than the boy cock I had. When I started going to the baths, I found out that the guys with large cocks were only interested in my bubble butt, not my boydick. Once I found out I got a lot more sexual pleasure out of getting my fuckhole pounded than I did cumming, I quickly got over having a small dick.

Now I'm happy with what I've got, and enjoy jerking off and getting sucked off as much as the next guy.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

I love my dick and it give me lots of pleasure but I'd still like to be longer and thicker. Maybe if it was I'd want to top every now and then.

I wish mine were a little longer so I could get the whole head in my ass and fuck myself... right now all I can do is rub the head against my hole and push some of PA in... other than that I'm usually the biggest dick in the room at parties I go to in boston, which is sometimes annoying when all the bottoms line up if all I really want is to get fucked. My piercer (who is stretching my PA today - hurray!) says I have the prettiest dick she's ever seen, and she sees **lots** of dicks :)

Like many bottoms have posted- the size isn't all that important - BUT- as tall as I am, I really do wish I hung long- one of those growers here- and it looks out of place to have a 2 inch soft cock, even tho it is a thick pole. Just wish I hung another 3 inches and thicker soft than I do now- just for packaging reasons . Of course , if I had another 2 or 3 inches hard, I might hit the gym more to make sure I staye d flexible; and I would be sucking my own cock all the time. Hmmm, maybe it is better for the tops that i cannot <g>