Best Diet For A Bottom

MixedMuscleBear

I've seen some bottoms talk about their diet to avoid 'accidents' when getting fucked & also to make douching easier & clean out ready for loads...so bottoms please tell me..what's the best diet for a bottom & whats the best time to have the last solid food before a major multiple fuck session?

Personally I try to eat a diet high in fiber as a general rule, taking an extra supplement of Chia seeds or something similar for the week before a major slut weekend. As for time between a meal and the fun, like at least 12 hours to pass, but that's just me.  I probably take things to the extreme there because I'm super paranoid about it.

• Upvote 2

Thanks BBCumPigGA.. I must try Chia seeds, never tried it, I also prefer about 12hrs to pass but sometimes I get so freeeeking hungry & think fuck it! then regret it later when it takes forever to 'cleanse' or feel uncomfortable during a slut fest..I've tried using protein shakes lately just to kill the hunger pains

• Upvote 1

It's all about fiber. When I know I'm going to be a cumdump, I take psyllium husk in water before almost every meal. Makes douching a whiz and I can stay clean for hours if not days.

If you have to eat something in the 12 hours before a fuck session or slutty weekend make sure it has fiber, for example a salad with broccoli and beets and almonds. I sometimes have protein shakes or yogurt if I'm hungry on a slutty day.

Avoid cheese, chocolate, junk food, and heavy red meats as those things obviously get stuck in the system.

• Upvote 3

I am very interested in this topic too. And I hope a lot of tops read this too and appreciate the effort Bottoms go through to make sure they are clean and ready for them.  After all, all tops have to do is drop their trousers and stick a stiff dick in a hole.

Bottoms cannot just drop their trousers and be ready to fuck, unless you want a mess....

• Upvote 4

I drink fresh juice almost every morning...berries along with lots of veggies plus organic wheat grass, spurilla, kale, etc.,  AND chia seeds. I also pop a couple of fiber pills daily, too. That makes clean-up nice and easy generally speaking. Days i know I'm bottoming, I eat light -- protein bar for breakfast, soup for lunch an nothing else until after the breedings are over.

• Upvote 1

FYI guys this is the best psyllium husk to get http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Organic-Psyllium-12-Ounce/dp/B002N0H38C

Psyllium is even more important for me than chia. If you use it regularly/religiously like me, you will be amazed at how clean your ass gets after just minutes of douching. Also makes general bathroom-going easier. You'll be sparkling clean after one wipe!

• Upvote 2

I eat oats every morning and use enemas just when know I´m gonna have so much sex; when have just one or two lovers, just drink slowly water 2 or 3 liters.

Please be care with chia, cause it can make you lost weight, here in my country everybody who takes it, is just to lose weight. ;)

• Upvote 1