What's Your Best Sexual Feature?

makingwords

• 2 weeks later...

I think my ass is my best sexual feature. Whenever I go to a bathhouse I normally walk around naked and i can always see a guy looking at my ass if I look back at him when I walk past. Latinos and Black guys really seem to like it as well because it is more of a bubble butt than most white guys get. 

• 4 years later...

Definitely my ass.  I try to take care of myself overall, but my ass is in terrific shape 🙂  My goal is to make every Alpha Top want it, just by looking at it in passing.

8 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Definitely my ass.  I try to take care of myself overall, but my ass is in terrific shape 🙂  My goal is to make every Alpha Top want it, just by looking at it in passing.

Can you, um, elaborate?

7 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Round, high, perfectly accessible hole.  Fits nicely into two cupped big hairy hands that can spread it apart.

What’s your best feature, Daddy Riverfk? 😁

10 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Round, high, perfectly accessible hole.  Fits nicely into two cupped big hairy hands that can spread it apart.

Sounds tempting, what if there were four big cupped hairy hands?

Just now, Riverfk said:

That's tough to answer, although my hairy chest gets me into a lotta trouble that my dick finishes.

Sounds perfect for you to get me into trouble.  You're such a hot, sexy Daddy...😍

10 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Sounds perfect for you to get me into trouble.  You're such a hot, sexy Daddy...😍

So when you say "into trouble" do you mean like "knocked-up"? Because yeah, you'd be in some trouble boy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1