What's Your Best Sexual Feature?

makingwords

Thought we'd end the year on a positive note ;)

What physical feature are you most proud of? An awesome ass, a big thick perfect dick, big lowhanging balls, a sexy smile, thick manly strong arms, ability to shoot big loads?

I'm most proud of my ass because I get the most compliments on it. I've got a good foundation of muscle from working out my glutes but a nice thick layer of fat on top. So my ass has a great shape but also the bounciness/fuckableness of a fat butt. Needless to say my tops go crazy for it. On top of that my hole is naturally very pliable and able to take huge dicks up to 12 inches with little discomfort. All the ingredients of a power bottom right here. ;)

What about you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My ass cause it gets fucked so often.  My tongue is a close second though,  I was trained from an early age how to deep kiss with it; lick a guys balls and cock with it; and really deep rim a guys hole with it.  Guys really seem to enjoy what I can do with my tongue.

• Piggy 1

Thought we'd end the year on a positive note ;)

What physical feature are you most proud of? An awesome ass, a big thick perfect dick, big lowhanging balls, a sexy smile, thick manly strong arms, ability to shoot big loads?

I'm most proud of my ass because I get the most compliments on it. I've got a good foundation of muscle from working out my glutes but a nice thick layer of fat on top. So my ass has a great shape but also the bounciness/fuckableness of a fat butt. Needless to say my tops go crazy for it. On top of that my hole is naturally very pliable and able to take huge dicks up to 12 inches with little discomfort. All the ingredients of a power bottom right here. ;)

What about you?

You should show us that ass and cock by posting  a few pics stud.

I'm proud of my cock, it is not huge but is above average and I have never had any complaints.

I'm proud of my bubble butt, I've got some good muscle but also a little bit of fat so its great for slapping while I'm getting fucked. Also really like my low hanging balls. I like my cock and my tight asshole to. I guess I like all my sexual features, haha.

Guest ff-whole

I guess every bottom will tell you that his ass is his biggest asset... no wonder... they're bottoms...  :cool:

If it wasn't that great, they would have a serious problem getting fucked...

I know I have been commented on having a great ass and a very hot hole... Been fucked plenty, so it must be good.

And I love it to get filled with anonymous and hot cum.

While I do bottom for my F/B, apparently my mouth and tongue are what he considers my best sexual features.  For the longest time, even when he finally began fucking me, he would use a condom, but stop, remove it and finish in my mouth.   While he's finally come around to breeding me again, he still tries to feed me the second load which I love.