What's Your Best Sexual Feature?

makingwords

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2023 at 12:52 AM, KylerIsTrash said:

How about y’all fuck me and then we vote on which feature is best?

Count me in too > But would want to fuck you once you have several loads in you. Love a sloppy cum hole and makes me even harder

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have any real standout physical features. I am not overly muscular in my upper body. My dick is nothing to be ashamed of but is not big enough that a bottom is going to write home to his mom about it. When I was younger I used to get compliments from both men and women on my ass but compared to some of the absolute masterpieces (hee hee) on here it is mediocre. Hell, if I had any poetical ability at all (I don't) Taggedslut's ass would inspire me to wrote a poem about it. I had really muscular legs from running and hiking at one time and I think that accounted for my somewhat nice ass also.

So I guess I have to rely on my skills. I have good oral skills, my ass eating, kissing, and BJ skills are excellent as is my pussy munching skills. I tend to cum rather fast if I just fuck so I have learned to pull out and kiss or eat ass for awhile, or roll the bottom over into different positions, or withdraw and go ATM if the bottom is into it, anything to delay the inevitable. I used to cum with good volume so that's a plus. GFs and some guys tell me I have intense sexy eyes but I think that is because if I want to fuck them I am not shy about eye-fucking them in admiration first. That's not fucking them in the eye, it is fucking them with my eyes LOL. Ah well, we can only play the hand we are dealt.

My cock's girth is slightly above average, so I'm proud of that. 

Honestly, I'm proud of my eyes. I'm insanely attracted to men's eyes, so, for me, this falls into this category. 

A man's naked body I can see only during certain times. His eyes I can see anytime.