Looking For A Repeat

travelingbutthole

A few Saturdays ago I spent the night at The Locker Room pushing my boundaries.

I spent most of the night wearing a hood, blindfold and jock whilst offering myself as a hole to any cock that wanted a ride.

The first guy to try to fuck me was quite large and because he was the first of the night I felt pain and recoiled.
As I felt him stop and start to walk away I said "please don't go, just shove it in" and this started the night off.
It culminated in my being violently fucked up in a room by a big dicked black guy and filled with cum.

gonna try to add cuffs to the mix this coming Saturday but I will probably need more courage so going to be jumping off the sobriety wagon at Pants that afternoon before the sauna.
Hoping that I can tempt half a dozen men to join me of course but thats just a fantasy waiting to happen.

:)

Whatever happens it should be fun.

Saturday the 3rd is Full Fetish night so I intend to be out to play on Friday the 2nd.

My theory is that the guys who are into the bondage stuff are likely to be at the event on Saturday and that they also may be interested in a warmup the night before.

Love to find the kind of cock that hurts in the best way.

Going to Chariots in Waterloo tonight from about 20:30 to try the blindfold fuck slut routine out.

Think I will spend some time on my knees in the open central room but hoping to run into the couple who tried to double fuck me last time.

The came and were gone so fast that I offered my services as a fuck hole on Saturday to the next guy by accident.