FUCKBOX (DIRTY DICK) OR MEAT MARKET (THE CHURCH)

Hello everyone

What are the main differences between the Fuckbox 27/01 (dirty dick ) and meat market 03/02 (the church)?  

I already attended the meat market a while ago and I am intending to come to Amsterdam either to the Fuckbox or meat market but I would love to get your insight. 

Which one is better? Which is usually more popular and because of it brings more tops together to dump their load in sluts like me? 

I live in Brussels so it's quite close but still I would love to be at a highly frequented spot to get as many loads as possible. By the way if you are a master and looking for a Cumdump to whore out no load refuse in Amsterdam get in touch 

IMG_20230407_030209.jpg

• Like 1

Nice ass! For sure I would fuck you if your stick out your ass like this at MeatMarket. 

I never visited Fuckboxxx. I think it's less popular than MeatMarket. Dirty Dicks isn't as big as Club Church anyway. It is really a different kind of party. You are allowed to switch, bottom - top. Doesn't matter.  

However, you might get more loads at Fuckboxx than at MeatMarket. Not sure about that.  

Hopefully someone else could tell more about Fuckboxxx.