First Post - Last Load Of 2014

Cumbucket

My last load was also my last of the year (2014). I was on my way to NYE festivities with my SO when our path took us near a public restroom I knew to be cruisy. I feigned a need to piss and went to check things out while he waited in the mall. Sure enough, there was one other person in the bathroom and he was obviously jacking in the stall waiting for someone like me. I stood outside the door and watched through the cracks to let him know I was interested. He was a hot, nearly-naked, muscular, naturally smooth Latino, mid-20s  jacking a rock-hard 8-inch uncut cock, and asking me if I liked the look of his hard dick. Of course I said "YES!", and he stood up to open the stall door. Just then, security came in the restroom so I ducked into an adjacent stall until they left.

Once they left, I again stood outside his door and took out my cock to jack along with him. He opened his door and told me to suck it, right there in the doorway of his stall. His cock slid perfectly down my throat (I have little or no gag reflex from a lifetime of practice) and continued talking dirty to me. "Yeah, suck my cock! You like my big dick down your throat boy? Yeah, I'm gonna fuck your tight ass right here in the stall boy." I thought his words alone were going to make me shoot, but I managed to hold off while he held my head tight in his hands and continued to fuck my throat.

As I knew the mall was closing, I was getting a little anxious that security would be back soon, and I wanted to get this stud's dick pounding my ass before that happened. He told me to finger my hole to get it ready for him, and told me how hot it was when I immediately obeyed. Suddenly, he grabbed my head and forced his cock balls-deep in my throat and threw his head back. "OH YEAH BOY I'M CUMMING!!!" He yelled loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. I felt his cock throb over and over as he fed me his huge load. "Slowly - slowly," he said as my throat milked every drop out of him. I was disappointed that I didn't get to take this stranger's load in my ass but still happy to eat his anonymous, sweet-tasting load.

When I left the restroom, there was a small group (4 or 5) of college-aged boys in the hallway. They grinned knowingly at me as I passed by - probably heard the yells of "I'M CUMMING" and noticed how I was still wiping off my lips. I just grinned back at them and with a wink, went to find my partner to continue our NYE outing.

I hope you enjoyed my first post as much as I enjoyed my last load.

;)