A Bunghole So Clean, It Will Gleam.

Guest PozGoat

1 hour ago, NordicBtm said:

In my experience this is unfortunately how it is. Your constitution, diet and other things affect how effectively things move through you so sometimes you stay clean for long and sometimes you don't. I've gotten much better at "feeling" when I'm completely empty so when I deep clean I know that it usually takes about 45min-1hour for the bowels to really empty everything (like you say, no dirty water left).

If you stay clean for a day with a 4 ounce saline it's because you emptied well last time and lets say "the next one" is denser and taking longer to move through you, it actually had nothing to do with your own cleaning routine. If you do decide to deep clean (which means anything more than 4-6 ounces, preferably a liter or so) I would recommend doing it first once, then do some activity or movement to help move things along, and then clean out 2-3 times more after 45min-1 hour. With deep cleaning it always takes time to come out, and all movement helps, so just filling and emptying will tear on your ass too much before you're even ready to play.

Thank you. And yes, the best advice when you're going deep or having trouble, just take a break and let your body sort itself out. Not the healthiest for regular use, but in a bathhouse or long night situation, I do recommend just doing an enema, especially if cleaning doesn't gel with your normal bathroom schedule.

Typically, rinsing the rectum will take care of any immediate matter thats waiting to come out but lets say an 8 inch dick, someone thats really gonna plow you and fill the entirety of your rectum, how many ounces of water would you say and what if they hit that second hole?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, topstud127 said:

Thank you. And yes, the best advice when you're going deep or having trouble, just take a break and let your body sort itself out. Not the healthiest for regular use, but in a bathhouse or long night situation, I do recommend just doing an enema, especially if cleaning doesn't gel with your normal bathroom schedule.

Typically, rinsing the rectum will take care of any immediate matter thats waiting to come out but lets say an 8 inch dick, someone thats really gonna plow you and fill the entirety of your rectum, how many ounces of water would you say and what if they hit that second hole?

To be safe I go on the assumption they're always going to hit second hole. So it means you need to rinse out well ahaed of time and then exercise or move around to get the last water and dirt out. Then rinse real quick with less water and you're good to go :)

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Thanks for such a detailed article, shedding some light on us.  I also read your other thread on chia. I just had few more questions if you could share 🙏

1.When do you take your daily dose of chia and psyllium? Can I take probiotics at the same time?

2. Do you still prefer to have ground chia soaked in water before consumption?

3. Can I stick with just one of them, chia or psyllium?

4. How many hours before play or cleaning should I stop eating?

5. How many hours will it be till you "gotta go" if you eat  after full cleaning?

6. Without using a dildo how many hours should I wait to lure out all the water? Should I go one more round of enema to be safe?

And lastly, how often can I do this full cleaning practice per week?

Sorry for such a long list of questions but I would really appreciate your response 🙏 Best

Edited by bj0091

• 8 months later...
On 2/1/2015 at 2:36 AM, Guest PozGoat said:

(on this topic, there's no way to avoid this being long and wordy)

A sparkling anus. So clean, a surgeon could sterilize his hands in it before surgery. So clean you could serve a buffet from it.

If you're as mental about your hole being clean as I am, this thread is for us.

I'm a vers Ffister and vers fucker. So I want my entire colon cleaned out, free of brown. No shit. Literally.

I want my hole clean enough so a man can FF me past the elbow without a spec of brown when he pulls his arm out. My douche/enema clean out method works so well that I have been FF'd to the armpit. The dudes entire arm was in my hole up to his armpit. His pit was in my crack. That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. It was a marathon FF session. It took hours to get his arm in me that deep.

Meaning, my hole had to be cleaned out very well in order to stay clean for hours after the enema.

A clean hole is a confident hole. It unleashes your own inner power bottom. On the other hand, worrying about a dirty ass is buzzkill that can ruin the night.

I've been douching for 25+ years and have perfected a method that removes ALL worry about a dirty ass or brown or even  douche water coming out later while fucking, which can be some of the nastiest smelling shit and a total sex wrecker.

For me to achieve a clean hole, there is a two pronged approach.

The dietary/gut maintenance side and the enema side.

If every bottom learns the following phrases you will be doing yourself a gigantic favor.

1. BULK FORMING.(fiber and fibrous foods)

2. BENEFICIAL PLANT MUCOUS and MUCULOIDS(lubrication for the entire 30')

3. PROBIOTIC GUT BACTERIA(beneficial bacteria in your gut)

First of all, Big thank you to the TS here. I'm from Europe, Holland. And I've been looking e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e to find decent information about this subject. I have power tops fucking my hole 1-3 times per week and I was cleaning and douching my hole for over a year every week. 
I started to notice after months of doing this that my hole was not the same after 2 days after the douche. Farting, and either diary or constipation. Terrible farts. And so on..
That moment I started contacting a supplement store / online. Mailing my ' problem ' , and this Dutch guy helped me very good but he didn't really know what I wanted to know as a gay bottom boy that gets fucked deep and hard at least every week.

My best friend studies dietetics and I told her my stomach/ butt problems. She off course told me the same thing I all ready knew so I started making smoothies. Because I was really anxious that I might had ' broken' something inside me you know. I genuinely thought that I messed up my hole for good (I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and that is really not chill; cancer, HIV, ALS, you-name-it. I've had it all!  in my mind..)

I visualized myself in the  hospital, for a surgery because I totally ruined my hole with douches. Never to have a BF ever, not to mention a sex life(!) at all! The most terrible stories I found online of people that used douches and sneezed; And had their pants full of shit. I saw my life as a bottom guy falling apart like la casa de papel..

Then on this forum somewhere for bottoms (like full-time bottoms) this guy told me about this forum. And this subject was the first thing I was looking for. I mean. Omfg. I finally see real stories of guys like me using fucking douches, and have advice and  tips to do it often. but the way to do it best! And I can't thank u people enough cuz this is just what I was looking for. The complete a to z handbook for a clean fuckhole. I'm really happy that it IS possible to be clean AND healthy at the same time. 

I think I've read this article for over 10 times and I decided to buy this supplements as well. Because the smoothies with really the BEST ingredients for my stomach, they did really make a difference  but like said here as well. It's not enough of the FIBERS like mentioned in this topic. I all ready skip the cheeseburgers and junk food for awhile. And it pays off. But this final piece of information was just what I needed to fucking finally know what i'm doing, be confident, and happy. Instead of anxious, and unhealthy and paranoid. I mean, you can obviously tell how much of a mental struggle this has been to me for the last year maybe two.. 

I'm glad I got here guys because here's information that I can use. Instead of some straight online retailer or doctor. I mean, why to go crawling backwards to the grossery story if you can take a car? 

Again ! great. I'll be fucking healthy AND clean from now on. Damn.. ❤️