Bisexual Married Male Takes A Special Load

Moderator's Note: This story was moved here because it had gifting.

I was traveling across the states and ended-up staying at a hotel in Arkansas.  No sooner had I landed in my room then I did my usual thing:  I used my cell phone and looked up CL and the hot advertisements, and having watched some xtube and redtube vids, I was thoroughly horned-up, so I posted this advertisement on CL:  

Horned up fireman looking for anonymous seed and breed session in my motel room.

Within a short length of time I was rewarded with a hit from a guy who asked if I wanted a hot, three-week load from him.  Without hesitation I sent him my hotel name and room number and got ready for him. I too was married at the time (to a female) but was just coming out of the closet and searching for my true calling. I turned out the lights and and closed the curtains with only a little crack to allow the street light to illuminate the room slightly. I partially kept the door open by the security lock bar which permitted to door to be ajar. I assumed the position laying across the double size bed with my bare ass facing the door.

Not long after I was ready, the door opened, then shut and I heard the lock snap closed.  I heard his pants drop and a hand touching my ass. No words were said, just a faint moan from me when his finger touched my hole. He spit on his finger and lubricated my hole and then his cock. He pressed his spit-coated cock into my hole, which was really tight, but gave way to his persistence. I moaned as he kept pushing forward past my second sphincter and his hands gripped my hips.

He told me to take all of him as he began to pound my ass. I soon found I was enjoying the fucking I was getting, and on each thrust, I could feel his large balls press against my ass cheeks which let me know, he was all the way inside. He was not so thick that it was uncomfortable, but very long and from the way I was kneeling on the bed (my knees in my chest), I could feel my my stomach area behind my belly button move on his deep thrust. It almost put my stomach muscles in a cramp since he was in me so deep. He kept teasing me saying how tight I was, and kept saying how he was going to give me what I wanted..."to be bred".

I moaned to him, urging him not to stop.  Then I felt the initial of his intrusion turn to a warm wet feeling. I knew he was still hard as a steel rod and i knew he had not cum yet, but just figured it was just ass juice or his pre-cum which had me so wet.  After about ten minutes of his assault, he began asking me if I am sure I wanted his hot load to seed and breed me. The sound of him saying that to me...made me want it so much that, without hesitation I answered "Yes."

He repeatedly asking me if I was a 'cum whore' and wanted his 'special load'.  I was about to cum myself from the sensation of his cock massaging my prostate, so when he ordered me to beg for his seed I could only respond "Yes,, fuck yes, don't stop.  I want your hot seed in me.  Fill me up."

He pushed one last time and I could feel his cock twitch up in me, and actually felt the squirt of his big load inside of my ass. He pulled out and I could also feel his juices running down my balls onto my leg. I reached back and placed my finger over my hole to keep as much in me as possible. He quickly got dressed and left, leaving me to relax and re-live in my mind what had just happened.  

I then knew I had cum myself on the sheets under me onto the pillow I had placed under my hips. I brought my fingers to my mouth to lick up some of his cum which was leaking from my ass, only to realize the wetness which I assumed to be ass juices and cum was, in fact, my blood. When I turned on the bedside light, there was a large blood stain on my sheets and bed spread.  I moved to a dry spot on the sheets and fell off in a nap, and did not awake until 4:00 AM when I swallowed hard, realizing I had taken a stranger's load in my ass.

I decided to get up and clean up up a bit, and expel his load into the toilet. Only a small drop or two leaked out of my ass.  In fact, I expelled more blood than cum, so I assumed my body had absorbed his DNA seed, and that since I was bleeding, his seed had a direct route into my system.  When I checked my phone, I realized he had sent me a text saying "Thank you, hope you enjoyed your breeding.  Oh, and by the way, I am not on meds and have a high viral load count.  My doctor said I have full blown AIDS."

Right then and there I knew I had crossed the line, but I was also turned on with learning I had taken my first poz load, and that I was turning into a cum whore. 

• Upvote 26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...