Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

On 1/23/2023 at 6:45 AM, Marlin said:

Waking up in the morning after taking a load the night before leaves quite the distinctive scent.  Marinating semen in your ass all night. 

I love my scent the morning after a breeding.   My pits are ripe, my beard smells like his sweat and ass and maybe his piss.   My sticky bred hole taking that cock and earning that load and absorbed his dna and got knocked up.   It's a good time to get up and throw on the jock I got fucked in and some gym clothes and go work out and build on my musk.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The last guy that fucked me had this slow and steady rhythm I was really enjoying for a while. Then suddenly he pulled out, slapped my right cheek and said all filled up. 

Absolutely zero indications or feeling of being cum in. 

• Piggy 1

I've read a number of these and I'm so hard. I've been fucked bareback from my teenage years. Won't say which age. I've usually felt that warm feeling of being bred by my top. One of those guys was a regular but I never felt his cum fill me. Yes he would make noises curse as in gasping fuck etc a few times pound me hard yes a little warm. Many yes I did feel the sensation of their seed going in. But come the late 90s I became acquainted with a more regular FB and the joy of his 8inches pushing inside me was yes sore but thoroughly enjoyable all the way to his balls pounded me deep thrusting then really moaning I'm shooting into you oh God yes. He was breeding me as deep as he could and continued thrusting as deep as he kept cuming. Everyone I was getting his cock the deep thrusting of his 8 inches his hands holding me down fucking me deeper into his worn mattress. Man he was my regular for @ least ten years  my hole was sore everyone he was up me. He made sure he always planted his seed as deep as he could inside me always.

I would not normally feel anything but occasionally I might feel their cock throbbing, especailly if i've taken a few cocks and my fuck hole is getting more sensitive. So I like guys that spasm / thrust hard and / or moan when they cum so you know the exact moment you're being impregnated. Nothing as unsatisfying as a guy dumping in you without you knowing about it and just pulling out and leaving, even if your ass feel nice and sloppy after they leave. 

• Upvote 1