Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

I can feel it when my hole isn't overly lubed or stretched -- using cum and split for lube seems to help and allows me to feel the nut squirt inside me and the heat from it as well as the extra wetness. I can also feel the top's cock throb as he breeds, especially if he's hung and rock hard or if its his first load of the day. I've tried to train my focus on these sensations over time so I can fully enjoy the magical moment of breeding. 🐽🕳💦🍆

• Piggy 2

For the few occasions that I have bottomed, i must admit I did get off on feeling the load squirt inside me.  and here of late I am getting that feeling I want to feel it again.  it has been six years since I last bottomed for my ex-boyfriend and boy did he know how to hit me just right.

Some guys like to keep fucking as they're cumming, some guys just like pushing in as deep as possible and holding their cock deep while they shoot.

The guys who keep fucking I always feel it cause my hole feels so wet so fast they just glide and there's no more friction.

When guys hold it in to shoot, I only feel it if the guy is really thick. You can feel their dick pulsing as they cum.

• Like 3

Sometimes I know when a guy is Cumming and other times I am not sure  I finger my hole and feel the stickiness and smell of cum. Othe times I have been able to feel the ropes shooting inside while the cock is pulsing. Having a cum sloppy loaded hole is my fave. I usually will insert my butt plug as soon as the top is done or ride my big dildo using all the seed as lube.

Rarely. What I feel more is the cock pulsing and throbbing and that’s only if he stays still. If he’s still thrusting as he comes, I don’t feel the cum or the cock throbbing. 

Had a session with my boyfriend that just started with us spooning in bed. You know, one of those, just comfy napping and then I feel his boner knocking on my door and I start suggestively grinding backwards. Next thing you know, a little spit, and he’s in me and we’re just slowly grinding. Because we were moving so slow when he came I felt every single twitch and spasm of his cock. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the size of the cock.  And by size I mean length and girth.  If they shoot deep can feel it.  Once he shoots and it feels like he's going to pull out I clamp down on that cock draining every last drop and then suck it to hardness again if time allows.

4 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

When a top is about to blow a load i like to grab him and pull him in deep to feel everything!

When the top is about to blow, I open up my hole wide, and let the top go deep if he needs more friction. Even if I feel him shooting his load, what turns me on the most is the tops moaning

• Upvote 1