Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

• 2 weeks later...

For myself, feel the first or even the second guy dumping in me, depends on how much cum the guys have to deposit, but after the first couple usually don't really feel them when they unload after that, just the feeling of being fuller and a bit sloppy with it oozing out some. Have only had the experience of having 4 guys dump in me in about two hours at the bathhouse once though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I don't feel it when my top cums inside me. I only feel my hole getting squishy if he stay hard and continues to fuck me some more. Otherwise, I only feel it when it starts to leak out. I mean that I do know that he's cumming because he gets more violent with his thrusting and grunting, but no I don't feel him shooting.

• Like 1

Guest fitnessfreak

Love it when guy shot his load inside me and carry on to give me more I'm not happy until my hole is full up and even then I want more. Might do a party one time and be the only bottom for all the top to use

Guest shybottomhole

I don't feel it every time, but love it when a guy pauses in his strokes and I can feel his dick throb and expand with each jet of cum. Also love that feeling when my canal is flooded with warm smooth cum and his dick starts sliding even more easily. Those are the moments that I live for. Knowing that I've helped a real man reach a climax and feel good. Beats my own orgasm any day.

Have only had a couple of guys that were able to hit top as they were shooting and was able to feel it hit and it was great. For the most part is as most have stated, only sensation of knowing they were shooting or getting ready to let go, was when they paused and or could feel the jerking and pulsing from them ejaculating and then the extreme wetness as they withdrew. But then I'm not complaining, will take it all and any way they want to give it and am addicted to being loaded up and having it leaking out uncontrollably!!

• 3 weeks later...

Its a mixed of good, great crazy sensational u have in that precise moment u filling a guys ass with your precious cumm but dont forget the sensation one has when he gets his butt all full up of cumm boiling in him wanting more and more

I do not notice a feeling of being cum in... but I can obviously feel the cock pulsate/squeeze and then I feel the post-cum drip. But if it is just sitting in there, after he's finished then no. Only when gravity starts to work do I notice any feeling, or when I feel his cock actually pulsating. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, mgsn1 said:

I do not notice a feeling of being cum in... but I can obviously feel the cock pulsate/squeeze and then I feel the post-cum drip. But if it is just sitting in there, after he's finished then no. Only when gravity starts to work do I notice any feeling, or when I feel his cock actually pulsating. 

Oh how i understand u