Anonymous Sex In Clubs As Poz?

Seaguy,

Personally, I think there is enough hate and negativity in the gay community in general, and the poz gay community specifically, that we don't need to call others 'nasty obese troll'. I am not judgemental by nature, and personally I like it 'nasty', I am 'obese', however I am not a 'troll'. If you don't care for 'nasty obese trolls' then don't play with them. But why add hate and name calling? Personally, you are not my type. But you don't see me calling you 'skinny boy bitch' or the like.  Just think before you label someone, cause I guarantee either now or in the future, others will consider you as 'nasty' and a 'troll' if not 'obese' as well.

If I can stick my neck out for Seaguy.  I've never met the man, although we live in the same city.  I really respect his posts, and I think perhaps his phraseology may be taken too literally,  I think we've all been in in a situation where there was a guy who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, with anybody, and he was completely obnoxious.  He may not meet all the criteria that Seaguy spelled out, nor may he meet any of them, but he comes across as a type.  I think we've all tried to turn down such a man, and he's persistent.  

We we all have different flavors that get us off, and we are already on the edges of our gay brethren.  I hope that we can all get along as we spread our fucking disease to each other and accept each other's seed.  We may not all be perfectly correct in phraseology, but I hope we can forgive each other our transgressions.

• Upvote 2

Seaguy,

Personally, I think there is enough hate and negativity in the gay community in general, and the poz gay community specifically, that we don't need to call others 'nasty obese troll'. I am not judgemental by nature, and personally I like it 'nasty', I am 'obese', however I am not a 'troll'. If you don't care for 'nasty obese trolls' then don't play with them. But why add hate and name calling? Personally, you are not my type. But you don't see me calling you 'skinny boy bitch' or the like.  Just think before you label someone, cause I guarantee either now or in the future, others will consider you as 'nasty' and a 'troll' if not 'obese' as well.

Give me a break I was not referring to anyone I was just kidding.  Seems I must have touched on a sore point for you, sorry but you should not take things so seriously.  It is not like I personally attacked anyone calling them that.

If I can stick my neck out for Seaguy.  I've never met the man, although we live in the same city.  I really respect his posts, and I think perhaps his phraseology may be taken too literally,  I think we've all been in in a situation where there was a guy who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, with anybody, and he was completely obnoxious.  He may not meet all the criteria that Seaguy spelled out, nor may he meet any of them, but he comes across as a type.  I think we've all tried to turn down such a man, and he's persistent.  

We we all have different flavors that get us off, and we are already on the edges of our gay brethren.  I hope that we can all get along as we spread our fucking disease to each other and accept each other's seed.  We may not all be perfectly correct in phraseology, but I hope we can forgive each other our transgressions.

Thanks NastyRigPig

If I'm heading into a privat cubicle with a guy in a sauna, I will tell him that I'm poz/undetectable and only fuck bare. If I'm in the dark room and a bottom is bent over, I take it as an open invitation to breed. I've seen some guys check for a condom on the anonymous dick they're about to take, and I've also seen guys taking condoms off. If a guy is taking loads in a dark room, I assume he knows full well what he's doing and that he's either already poz, doesn't care that he might end up poz or is actuvely seeking to become poz.

• Upvote 3

I know people are likely to disagree with me on this, but I don't think a poz guy who is undetectable should tell random strangers their status unless they are dating the guy and have gotten to know them. Why? Because you can't untell people. If you have a profile up on a bareback site, then it's a no-brainer because if you are willing to advertise yourself on a site with poz guys, then you clearly know you're likely to fuck a poz guy. I think a poz guy - and any neg guys who have given/taken loads since their last neg test - should say they are unsure of their status. Why? Because your health is your business just like your ATM pincard number and your social security number. If a guy insists, then send him on his way and wish him good luck sorting out the liars (10%) from those who know (25%) and those who truly don't know (all the rest).

I can agree with this.  Since undetectable guys are such low risk now there is little point in tellng unless directly asked.  I dont think anyone should lie if asked directly, but Im okay with an undetectable guy not saying anything if not asked.