Tell You? Or Just Do It?

Jamie85

• 2 years later...

Verbal tops for sure.  Not constantly talking, but having that verbal interaction is part of the whole picture for me though.  Dirty talk, calling me names, telling me what he is doing to me, etc.  All of it.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends on the vibe.  During times where I'm the one fucking, I don't really say anything - just let the moans and grunts do the talking for me; and the pulsing cock of course.

When I'm getting fucked, I'm fine with whatever the top is more comfortable doing, but there is a such thing as a top being TOO verbal about it.  Once that line is crossed, the whole thing just becomes awkward.

I don’t mind a verbal Top, but:

A) We’re fucking, not playing 20 Questions. Tops who constantly insist that I answer when they ask, “You like getting fucked, don’t you?” “I bet you love sucking cock, right?” “Are you a cumslut?” “Want this cock, faggot? Tell me how bad you want this cock.” Now, if he wants to tell me that I’m a faggot cumslut that loves getting fucked and that he knows how much I want his cock, that’s just fine.

B) If you want to say something to me, speak up. My hearing’s not the best anyway, and half the time a guy’s got my head pressed into a mattress, and it’s mutter-mutter-mumble-muffle expecting a response. Last weekend I had a Top spend twenty minutes doing a deep four-fingered probe of my cunt with a nonstop stream of syllables I could make absolutely nothing of, and I finally stopped trying and just let him dig.

As far as asking “Do you want this load?” when he’s ready to cum - I mean, I guess that’s the considerate and responsible thing to do if it hasn’t been discussed, but personally I wish they wouldn’t. If I didn’t want them loading my ass I wouldn’t be taking a bare rutting. Plus, I like to know that the Top I’m serving is taking full advantage of the opportunity and knows that when he’s in me he doesn’t have to feel restrained - he can indulge himself, he can take what he wants, he can answer the call of his primal male, and just let go without worrying about asking where he can put his cum.

I go with the flow. I've been with guys that range from silent to guys that get really verbal. The silent ones give me the opportunity to concentrate on timing gripping his cock with my ass as he moves in and out. Or doing a silent stare into his eyes if I am riding him. The verbal guys can get wild if you play off each other. Words can really pump up the action when you are giving feedback to each other and inciting more action from your sex partner.