Twinks At The Clothing Optional Resort

samso

(Interlude: Frederico)

I got called up by my fuckbuddy David to entertain some snobby top guy at his house tonight. I met David, John and Jorge a couple of years ago when I was on vacation down in a nude resort. I was only 23 at the time, incredibly shy, safe-sex only. At first we only chatted it up, went out to dinner a few times, just kind of got to know and like the guys personality-wise. Then I remember walking out of my room one day to see this young guy about my age bouncing on David's cock in the patio area. Turned on I walked around and was shocked to notice that there was no condom between them. While I stared wide-eyed, John came up from behind and started to message my shoulders and before I knew it I was bent over a patio chair taking loads from a string of guys whose faces I couldn't see. It was the hottest afternoon of my life. In particular I remember David walking up to me as I was bent over and kissing me, soothing me, making it feel like it was all going to be okay. I wouldn't say either of us fell in love or any of that other cliche crap, but we did form a bit of a bond that day that has persisted. We still call each other up from time to time, and I like topping him as much as taking his dick, which he doesn't get as much of as he needs. And while I'm probably way too young to be counted as one of their "daddy club" members, I consider myself an honorary accessory to many of their conquests.

You see, each of the men is actually quite different once you get to know them. For John, it's all about straight-up domination. Twink is coming down off drugs and isn't in the mood to get fucked? Fill him up with more drugs and fuck him. Problem, solution. For Jorge it's all some sort of elaborate seduction. He likes his conquests to fall in love with him, then make them realize that what they loved was the freedom and the sexual liberty he gave them. But David is different. For David, he views it as kind of a transformation of a boy into what he truly is.  He particularly loves taking stuck up, deeply repressed boys and turning them into the cock- and ass- craving men they were meant to be. I guess that's why I like him. His agenda is about making people into who they truly are.

As for me? I'm not all that deep, I suppose. I like sex, and I like drugs, I don't feel much need to apologize for either. Unlike a lot of boys my age, I know how to handle my drugs, too. No more than once a week, never get so high I lose control, etc. I guess that's a gift of sorts. I actually hadn't had any real fun for a couple of weeks (or maybe over a month? God, was I getting boring?) Anyways, David texted me to come over and show this top guy the full treatment. That wasn't all that usual, actually. "The light treatment" meant standard seduction and mild depravity. That meant David was saving the best for himself, which was fine. "The usual treatment" meant bareback top and bottoming, some drugs, basically opening a boy up. "The full treatment" was code red. It meant ruin the bitch. It meant tonight I was the Picasso of fucking this kid up. Like any good artist, I gathered my tools and went to work.

When I arrived at his place, I locked the door behind me and headed down to his playroom. The guy handcuffed to his bench was fucking ripped, with a dick that looked like it was probably formidable when stiff. He was also completely passed out. I opened up the bag I had brought with me and pulled out a needle and tourniquette. Sometimes David called me "the alchemist" because I had some really niche party drugs at my disposal, based partly on the connections I had made since my own conversion and partly on my own chemistry background. This one I called "Spin the Top," because it was a homebrew that typically had the effect of keeping someone hard while also making them desperately horny and usually piggish. This one had a little extra added to it: my own poz blood. Top boy was getting knocked up tonight, in more than one way.

I did the work of injecting him while he slept, clearing out the tourniquette and putting the bag in a corner before unhandcuffing him and moving him towards the corner that was the open shower. After a quick douche and rinse of him, I dropped him on the wrestling matt, stripped off my own clothes and proceeded to fuck his ass with abandon. While I was doing this, I filmed most of it. At a few points he roused almost to consciousness in spite of the drugs. I would ask him if he liked it, how good it felt, etc. He would usually say, "Yeah," or something equally nondescript. Just enough to make anyone watching think he was a willing participant. It didn't take me long to drop my load in his ass, zooming in on the cum dripping out of him while he unconsciously squirmed about, which made it that much hotter.

Then I carried him back over to the bench and bent him over on top of it. Still hard because of the drugs I had taken, I pushed inside him again, this time eliciting a moan of pain from him as he seemed to become more conscious. Holding myself there, I let out a wicked stream of piss inside his colon, flooding his insides to the point I thought he would be coughing some of it out. While I was doing this, David poked his head in the door and gave me a big, shit-eating grin before heading back upstairs to entertain his twink. When I finished, I rinsed David off before bending him over the bench again and adding a second load to his ass. This time it only took a minute or two; I was super worked up at what I was doing to this "top" and eager to get things moving.

Using one of David's butt plugs to stop up Rick's ass and make sure my second load got planted, I then handcuffed him to the bench, arms and legs. I included some rope around his waise and thighs so he couldn't really move at all. By now he was starting to drift slowly towards consciousness. That was good, because the next part was going to hurt.

I pulled out a portable tattoo needle from my bag, plugged into a power outlet at one end of the wall and went to work on a big, bold biohazard tat below his navel. Bitch would never have sex again without him and his partner thinking about it. Halfway through it he woke up fully and started trying to struggle. Fortunately my previous drugs had paid off and he was stiff as a plank, dick sticking straight up in the air, so I lubed him up and sat on it for him. Initially he was trying to shout and protest, so I pulled out a gag from my bag and shut him up before riding his dick again. Pretty soon you could see the fight leave his body as his testosterone overcame his outrage, and he starting trying to thrust against me. Of course he couldn't because of how secure I had tied him down, but it was nice to know I had won him over to my team in more way than one. Pretty soon I felt him tense, and I could feel his cum shooting into my ass before seeping down and running over his dick below me. Too fucking bad I couldn't have a camera from that angle.

That's when I heard the door behind me open again, and I turned my head to see David in sweats and the twink in a jock staring in to us. I made sure to give them a good view of Rick's cum as it seeped out of me and down onto him. David remarked that it looked like he (I didn't know which one of us) was having fun, and the kid said, "hot." Then they left us alone again.

Rick seemed pretty awake by now, so I gave him a different shot this time, one to calm him down and maybe make him go to sleep. He drifted in and out of bliss while I finished the tattoo on his stomach and, admiring my handiwork, was just about to leave when I heard a phone vibrate. It wasn't mine, so I checked the jeans crumpled up against one wall only to find that Rick had just been sent a video of someone, I'm guessing his boyfriend, getting gangfucked and begging for strangers' cum at the resort. This was a pretty damn hot video, I have to say.

So instead of leaving straight away, I used my knowhow of David's equipment to set up a feed of the video on the big screen in the dungeon. The video had two parts: one of Rick getting fucked and filled by me, and the other of his boyfriend getting gangbanged in the resort. I figured that would be a nice sort of thing to wake up to.

I texted David that he had one fucked up boy to return home to, and to call me if he needed me. Then I put on my clothes, packed my bag up and left him to his fate, tied up and asleep.

Edited by samso
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 26

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...