Twinks At The Clothing Optional Resort

samso

Smoking hot series.... !!!!

If you ever get ask to it would love to read what you plan on happening next..... but in the mean time you have given us all lots to jerk off to (at learnt I will as I imagine all of the possible paths this story can take...

Thank you!!!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 3/4/2015 at 8:38 AM, faggot hole said:

i was 17 years old when an older guy who had been fucking me pretty regularly brought me for a long weekend to one of those 'clothing optional" resorts at Palm Springs.  (i don't know about the "optional" business; i was pretty much naked from the time we checked in until we left for the airport 4 days later.)  But i do know that some wild fucking goes on at those resorts.  i was fucked pretty much everywhere in the compound.  In our room of course, poolside and in the pool, on the grounds, in the sauna.  And i would guess that every guest and most of the staff fucked me at one time or other over the course of our stay.  my fuck buddy took great pleasure in making sure that i was used and used properly.  It was a real eye-opener for me -- my first real expoerience in prolonged sexual use, in being fucked in public places.  With the guidance of the guy who brought me and the willing participation of all of the guests and staff i began to learn about my capacity for use and the joys of being a bottom. 

i think Ethan's life is about to change.  mine did. 

sounds like c c b c!  

Guest GoneFishing
1 minute ago, Chargedup said:

sounds like c c b c!  

nothing hotter than the walk of shame the next morning and you walk by the pool and see all the men your got used by   or your used !  ?❗️

Edited by GoneFishing

1 hour ago, Chargedup said:

nothing hotter than the walk of shame the next morning and you walk by the pool and see all the men your got used by   or your used !  ?❗️

Yes!  Or even better is when you were blindfolded and every guy smiling at you makes you wonder if they seeded you the night before!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Think for me - I was very young , my friends ( Daddy and his Fem partner ) progressive to me - developing me in dressing like a small me - wearing things - becoming a lil fem twink - then his friends - examples : lip gloss , shaven body , sometimes painted nails , sexy blue jean shorts - underwear / panties plus more . It was awhile dressing a sexual lil whore - lil my Daddy's lil fem boy servicing my Daddy friends !  :)