Twinks At The Clothing Optional Resort

samso

I spent the better part of a week's vacation at one of those clothing optional resorts with a few of my buddies. We all have three things in common: one, we fall into the "daddy" type; I'm a fifty-something white guy with big arms and shoulders and a thick eight inch dick that has gotten me a lot of ass over the years. Two: we're all ardent barebackers, and most of us (including me) are poz. Three: we're all pretty evil bastards who get off on corrupting young adult gay men so. I don't know why that's our fetish, but there's something about breaking down a guy into accepting an identity as a whore and a cumslut that makes our dicks drool. So from the moment we got there, we were basically looking for marks.

That's why we hit paydirt when I discovered Ethan, Rick and Sam. All three were gorgeous in that young twinky way. Ethan and Rick were 22 y.o. monogamous boyfriends who, as I learned over drinks at the lounge, only ever used condoms even with each other. Sam was their friend, who had his own adjoining room. Why would "monogamous" boyfriends spend their vacation at a clothing optional sex-friendly resort? "For the adventure," they said. Immediately I started thinking someone in this relationship wasn't as innocent as they claimed. Sam seemed like a bit of a third wheel; I got the sense that they brought him along out of pity. The kid definitely didn't seem to have much self-esteem, which worked just fine for what I had planned for him. The other two were more of a challenge in terms of what it would take to break them down into becoming.

The first clue was Ethan, the bottom in the relationship, who couldn't keep his eyes off my friend Jorge in the pool. Jorge is  48 and poz, with a small 5'9 frame but a fucking enormous 9" dick which was on full display as he lounged in and around the pool. He noticed Ethan's staring and winked at him once or twice. The second clue was that Rick and Sam were going out to a party that night, while Ethan was staying in and relaxing by the pool. It was all the opportunity I needed.

I called one of my friends and explained the situation to him. He agreed to make arrangements to be at the party Rick and Sam were going to. Then I pulled Jorge aside and explained our plans. Jorge has a particular finesse for bringing out the slut in young gay men, so I knew he'd be perfect for the job.

That night Jorge and I found Ethan by the pool in a t-shirt and underwear, looking sexy as hell. Jorge did most of the talking, using his thousand-watt smile to win the kid over as a "friend." It didn't hurt that for most of the conversation he was idly fondling his own dick under the table, but hey, chalk that up to cultural difference. After an hour or so Jorge bought him a drink, which he spiked with a very modest amount of Ecstasy. The goal as he explained it to me was to loosen the kid's inhibitions just enough that he thought he was doing it all on his own, at least at first. After about half an hour or so, the kid's eyes got just the slightest bit glassy and his friendliness took a decided flirtatious turn. That's when I suggested that maybe we should go back to the kid's room where we could talk a little more privately. Ethan protested, saying that he was committed to his boyfriend and didn't want to give the wrong impression. "No wrong impression at all," I replied. "We respect the boundaries you have with your boyfriend. We are just enjoying the conversation." That made sense to him in his altered state, and we went back to his room.

Immediately Jorge threw himself on the bed, his half-erection lolling to one side while I got busy mixing a new round of drinks with a special "booster" shot of ecstasy for Ethan. At first he sat on the edge of the bed while he drank it, clearly very turned on but also uncomfortable. Jorge flirted the hell out of him, complimenting him on his body and his hair and anything else he could think of. Finally Ethan's inhibitions broke down almost completely and he asked Jorge if they could cuddle together. Non-sexually, of course. "Of course we can!" Jorge responded while pulling the boy into a spooning position with his dick pressed against the kid's backside. "You don't think this is going too far, do you?" Ethan asked, still concerned about the boyfriend. "Not at all. Isn't it nice that we can do things like cuddle with each other without it having to mean anything?" Ethan smiled at that answer and pushed his ass out so that it rested even more firmly against Jorge's erection.  Jorge began running his hands all over Ethan's body, stroking his face, messaging his nipples. Ethan moaned slightly under the attention.

Finally, Jorge's hands wandered down to the tent being pitched in Ethan's boxers. Ethan's eyes flew wide, but Jorge told him to relax, they were just cuddling. Slowly, his hands reached underneath the material of the boxers, stroking Ethan's cock in extreme slow motion while Ethan made incomprehensible moans of pleasure. Jorge began to nibble at Ethan's ear, followed by telling him how sexy and special he was. The boy turned his head and his lips met Jorge's for a long and tender kiss. Jorge moved on top of him and started to pull off his underwear before Ethan protested again. Jorge told him that it was okay, we wouldn't go any farther with him than he was comfortable with.

This is why Jorge is the master of this game. I don't have the patience for this kind of back and forth, and the kid's whining was starting to put a damper on an otherwise throbbing erection I was getting horny as hell watching Jorge do his thing, but for the moment I was just enjoying the show. I knew that if I got involved directly this soon it would just throw off Jorge's game. 

Jorge took Ethan's dick in his mouth and brought the kid right to the edge, tweaking his nipple, deep throating him, playing with his balls; basically pulling out all the stops. When Ethan was right at the edge he reached for his dick, but Jorge held his hands down and moved up so that his knees were pinning down Ethan's arms and his cock was dangling over Ethan's mouth. When he hesitated, Jorge said, "Come on, baby. I just want to make you feel good. There's nothing wrong with that, is there? You're just so damn sexy. Let me make you feel good." After about five seconds of further resistance, Ethan starting slurping on Jorge's cock with abandon. It was kind of cute to see how obviously bad he felt about doing it, even whie he was enjoying the hell out of it. Jorge continued to whisper sweet nothings of encouragement.

Finally, Jorge pulled Ethan up and bent him over on the bed, eating him out while Ethan just about lost his mind from how good it felt. Jorge gave me a quick "thumbs up;" this ass was clean. Straightening up, Jorge slapped his dick against Ethan's ass and brushed it against his hole. Ethan stiffened up. "We should definitely not be doing this, man."

Jorge held the tip of his cock against Ethan's hole and asked him, "have you ever had a dick like mine, baby? Don't you want to try it, just once?" "I do, but I promised my boyfriend I would only do that with him." "It's great how much you love him, baby, but that shouldn't stop you from being happy and having fun. I promise you won't regret it." Sighing in lust and defeat, Ethan pointed to the nightstand and said, "just use condoms, okay?"

Jorge dutifully grabbed one of the damn things and rolled it over his dick, somewhat to my surprise. He then slowly pushed into Ethan doggy-style, making sure that it was gentle enough for the kid to enjoy it without being in too much pain. By now the effect  of the second dose of estasy had taken effect and the kid was on cloud nine. Jorge shot me a dirty look and made a gesture with his hands, as if to say "Why aren't you already taking pictures?" Fuck me! I grabbed Ethan's phone and began quietly capturing the whole scene in as much graphic detail as I could.

But this is where things started to turn. After he had opened Ethan up a ways, Jorge started to get rough with Ethan. And when I say rough, I mean that man can fuck like the devil when he has a mind to. Even in his blissed out state Ethan frowned and begged for Jorge to be gentler. Jorge responded my pulling his entire dick out of Ethan's hole and then ramming it back in to the hilt. After four or five times doing that, Ethan was nearly in tears. Jorge pulled into him all the way and started kissing his face, telling him that he just wanted him to feel good. Ethan was babbling and begging Jorge to stop. Jorge pulled all the way out of him, and Ethan moaned in relief and disappointment. "I just want you to feel good, baby," Jorge said, ripping the condom and rolling it to the base of his dick. "Do you feel good?"

Ethan moaned like a bitch in heat, which is rapidly what he was becoming. "What did you just do? Is the condom still on?" "Yes, it's still on. Here, feel." He guided Ethan's hand down to the base, and feeling the ring, was satisfied. Now if there's one thing that gets Jorge off it's successfully pulling off this kind of deception, and after only a few more minutes he told Ethan he was about to come. "Pull out when you do, please?" Ethan whined. "Of course, baby. Daddy has you. There's nothing to worry about." Jorge sped up his thrusting into the boy, and I could see his body tense and his eyes roll up in the back of his head for a good 5 seconds before he groaned and pulled out, coating Ethan's backside with the last few shots of cum. That meant he had gotten what...seven, eight shots internally? I zoomed the camera in on Ethan's recently vacated ass, which was puckered and had a thick stream of white oozing out of it.

Unfortunately, Ethan seemed to notice something was up and looked back to see the broken condom before Jorge got rid of it. "Fuck, wait, did the condom break?" Reaching back to his ass he gathered some of the cum with his fingers and smelled it before wailing, "DId you cum inside me?"

"Shhh, daddy said he is taking care of you. He's going to help you clean it all up." Ethan moved as if to get up, probably to run to the bathroom and douche, but Jorge grabbed him from behind and forcefully pressed his face into the pillow before sucking and lapping at the cum oozing from Ethan's ass. Ethan groaned into the pillow, but Jorge continued to eat him out while consoling him with the kind of crap only a high 22 y.o. would fall for. "It's okay, we still used a condom, remember? You felt it. We'll take care of whatever it missed and make sure our boy has nothing to worry about. Daddy promised you it would feel good, didn't he? How did it feel, baby?"

Ethan muttered something that might have been "good."

Jorge smacked him hard on the ass and then placed his cockhead at the entrance of Ethans widened hole. "I said, how did it make you feel?" Ethan loudly admitted that it had been amazing. Jorge grabbed Ethan's hips in a vice-grip and slid his entire raw cock back into Ethan's hole. Before Ethan could panic, Jorge put his full weight down on top of him and said, "this is what I promised you, baby. This is how it is supposed to feel. Does your boyfriend ever make you feel like this?" The answer was a meek, "no." Sliding in and out a few more times, Jorge told Ethan, "Never forget this feeling. Today you just went from being a boy to being an adult, having sex like a real man is supposed to." Sliding out with a pop, Jorge stood up off the bed and polished off his drink before taking the camera from me and taking a few extra shots of the conquered kid on the bed, his ass still sticking out in the air.

I was officially done waiting in the wings on this one. With no fanfare I crawled onto the bed behind him, spat on his hole and began positioning my raw cock for entry. "No, wait, I think I shouldn't do anymore, I mean, we should, uh, call it a night."

"Hell no, bitch. You just let my friend have your sweet young ass in front of me and didn't even have the courtesy to offer. That's just rude." I was already sliding my head in when he said, "but, condoms, please!" "Oh, so you invite both of us here and let my friend cum inside you but I'm just expected to watch quietly? You have a lot to learn about manners, young man." With that I managed to maneuver about 3/4th of my cock into him. I'm not quite as long as Jorge but way more thick, and the boy was struggling to accomodate my girth.

"Just...just don't cum inside me, please, okay? I want to protect my boyfriend as well as me." "You feel that warm stickiness inside you? The one that's lubing up my cock and making it feel better? That's my friend's load doing that. Sluts like you feed off of the cum from real men like him. The condoms are just you lying to yourself about who you really are. Repeat after me: I am a cum dump for men. Condoms are be pretending to be better than what I am. I will never ask a real man to wear one ever again."

See what I mean about lack of finesse? While his body was warming up the feeling of my thrusting dick, his mind was rebelling against accepting himself for the slut he was. He refused to say it, and even scrunched up his face and bit his lower lip in determination. It was adorable, and worthless. I pulled out of him and pulled him on top of me in a reverse cowgirl. I wanted his head pointed away from me so the whining wouldn't be as loud. With the kid not being cooperative, Jorge helped line up my cock with his ass and I pulled him down until I was buried to the hilt with him on top of me. "Now you're going to do the work, boy. Bounce on my dick." Ethan tried in vain to pull off, but with gravity doing most of the work for me he didn't really have a chance. Still, he wasn't making it very fun and my attempts to coerce him weren't overtaking his resistances just yet.

That's when Jorge stepped in. He got up on the bed until he was eye level with Ethan and kissed him tenderly. "It's okay, this is good. You're doing so well. All we want us for you to feel good and be happy, but you aren't letting us. So now what you are going to do is make my friend really happy. You're going to show him the best sex of your life, and you're going to beg him for his cum. And you better make him believe it, because if you aren't convincing enough and my friend feels disappointed, then I'm sorry baby, but I'll have no choice but to send the pictures of us barebacking you to your boyfriend. Now are you going to behave and have fun with us?"

Stunned, Ethan acquiesced. It was getting pretty hard for him to ignore how good he was feeling anyways, but he still wasn't delivering all that much enthusiasm. I growled at him, "disobedient boys get punished." And with that, I pushed him off of me and repositioned us in the missionary position before ramming my cock into him with all the force I could muster. Inches from his face, I yelled, "What are you?"

"I'm...a slut."

"Not good enough, boy." I picked him up with my cock still inside of him and pushed him against a wall before delivering several more painful thrusts. "Tell me how much of a cum dump you are." Jorge was hard as rock again watching this, filming with one hand and jacking himself with the other. This kid definitely had a long night and a sore ass ahead of him.

"I like taking cum from men! Sluts like me should never ask for a condom!" Better, but there was room for improvement. I told Jorge to open the door, and with the boy in my arms I walked out to the patio where there were about 20 or so onlookers, all of whom immediately turned to pay attention to the spectacle. I laid the boy down on an open patio chair and continues my assault on his ass. This time I leaned in to whisper: "tell these men you're a cumdump. Let everyone here know how proud you are to be a sperm rag."

"I'm a cum dump, sir! I only exist to take the loads of other men! I am proud to take your seed, sir!" Good boy. Then I ordered him to tell them how happy being a cum dump makes him. This, I think, is about when he broke. Suddenly the drugs and his own inner nature broke through his resistance and he wasn't performing for me anymore: he was instead speaking from who he was. "Oh, fuck, sir! Feeling myself being fucked raw is the best experience of my life! Please don't pull out of me. Please feed my ass with your jizz. I want to feel your sperm inside me!"

"If a man wants to put his cum inside you, do you ever turn that down, boy?" "No, sir!"

"And if any of these men decide they want to fuck you, to use you for their pleasure and honor you with their sperm, what's the one rule, cumhole?" "They...have to fuck me bareback. Cumholes like me don't deserve condoms. I will never disrespect a man again by asking him to wear one. I am proud to take his sperm inside me." That tipped me over the edge, and with a bellow I let out one of the biggest loads I've ever shot straight into his newly willing ass. By the time I can down from the orgasm, I turned to see 20 mesmerized men, and I swear not one of them that I could see didn't have a wickedly stiff dick, even the ones whose faces showed disapproval as well.

I pulled Ethan's face down to my cock and told him to get to work cleaning me up. While he did, I announced to the crowd that we were celebrating Ethan's birthday as a cumslut today, and that everyone who wanted to help us celebrate by contributing their load to his tender young ass was welcome. No loads refused for any reason. Jorge continued to film as first one, then four, then ultimately ten of the men joined us back in Ethan's room for a celebratory gang bang. Fortunately for him most were decently hot, but there were a few trolls in the lot, including two that looked like they had visible wasting going on. Ethan nearly balked at that, but his craving for dick was nearly insatiable and I think the gratitude of the trolls for a shot at this fine young ass kind of endeared them to him a little.

The night ended with Ethan curled up in Jorge's arms, with Jorge's dick still inside him while they both drifted off to sleep. The room was a wreck and stank like hell, but fortunately I had made sure that neither of the other two boys would be returning that night or even necessarily the next day. Before I left, I heard a groggy Ethan ask Jorge if he had sent the pictures of him being barebacked to Rick. Jorge told him, "No, baby. But I did send the video of you being barebacked while telling everyone that you were now a cumdump and wouldn't be refusing their loads. He's your boyfriend. He deserves to know the real you."

Ethan turned his head towards Jorge and asked, "I'm going to regret this tomorrow, aren't I?" Jorge only held him closer and said, "You'll feel bad for a little while. Then you'll feel free." They both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

To be continued?

• Like 8
  • Upvote 35
  • Thanks 1

Guest faggot hole

i was 17 years old when an older guy who had been fucking me pretty regularly brought me for a long weekend to one of those 'clothing optional" resorts at Palm Springs.  (i don't know about the "optional" business; i was pretty much naked from the time we checked in until we left for the airport 4 days later.)  But i do know that some wild fucking goes on at those resorts.  i was fucked pretty much everywhere in the compound.  In our room of course, poolside and in the pool, on the grounds, in the sauna.  And i would guess that every guest and most of the staff fucked me at one time or other over the course of our stay.  my fuck buddy took great pleasure in making sure that i was used and used properly.  It was a real eye-opener for me -- my first real expoerience in prolonged sexual use, in being fucked in public places.  With the guidance of the guy who brought me and the willing participation of all of the guests and staff i began to learn about my capacity for use and the joys of being a bottom. 

i think Ethan's life is about to change.  mine did. 

God, this party was bad. I mean, really, just the worst. I had only been here ten minutes and between the crappy house music and the wasted, barely-drinking age kids who thought they were being subtle about giving each other handjobs and doing lines of coke in the corners, I was ready to be gone. The only reason I was here was because my mate John had asked me to watch out for these two twinks, Sam and Rick, while he and Jorge got to fuck the shit out of Rick's "monogamous" boyfriend at the resort. What I wouldn't give to be there ruining his hole rather than here. Fortunately I had a couple of pics to go by and this club wasn't all that big.

A word about me: I'm a lean, 42 yo African American man with an 8.5" dick, and probably the horniest guy that I know. I don't usually have too much problem seducing guys of all types into my bed. In fact, probably the biggest issue I have is that most guys who see my dick only want me to top them, and I love every position of sex with just about every flavor of guy. There are worse problems to have. I lived close by but had met the other guys in our little club cruising the resorts a few summers ago, and whenever they were in town we got together for the hunt. I had also notified one of my regular fuckbuddies to be on standby, since this seemed like a mission for two.

After 45 tedious minutes of cruising the party I finally spotted Sam, the shy one, nursing a drink in one corner and looking crazy out of place. Damn, this kid was cute in that boyish, naive-looking sort of way. A kid like that should have been already taking his second or third load of the night bent over in one of the club bathrom stalls rather than standing around being awkard. That's okay: daddy's here to help.

I made my way over to him with my biggest, "you're the only guy in the room for me" smile and introduced myself. The kid looked surprised at first, then his face probably turned about as red as his vodka-cranberry. My dick was already twitching at the thought of what I'd be doing to him later. After about ten minutes of me carrying a conversation, his friend showed back up. Where Sam was cute, Rick was hot but in that arrogant, way-too-aware of it sort of way. I immediately hated him. That only got worse when he basically ignored me even after his friend introduced us, and then five minutes later asked me to get him a drink like I was his damned waiter. Good, so the racist little fuck had this coming to him.

I came back with new cocktail for Sam and a roofie-collada for Rick. Rick swallowed the whole thing back in nearly one gulp and started eyeing up the local meat, while I went back to sweet-talking Sam, feeling up his chest under his shirt, casually rubbing brushing my jeans up against him. His eyes went wide at that, and he felt down towards the bulge I was carrying with obvious surprise and desire. Between the attention, the lust and the alcohol, I had this one hooked, and he quickly accepted my invitation back to my place. 

Meanwhile, Rick was starting to act woozy, and I suggested to Sam that his friend was really drunk and he might need a safe place to crash for the night. I told him I had a spare bedroom and we could check in on him to make sure he was okay. Sam was obviously a little torn about hooking up while his friend was trashed, but my confidence and his own horniness won him over and soon I had them both packed in my car on the way to my place. I led Sam to my bedroom and told him to wait right there while I took care of his friend. I picked up Rick from the car and carried him down into my special basement while he slept, snoring lightly.

The secret that a lot of these racist little fucks don't know is that I'm a chief legal officer for a corporation that you've heard of during the day, so I make more than my fair share of money. I could practically swim in the sallary they pay me there, so when it comes to indulging my fetishes I spare no expense. The play dungeon set up in my basement had tools for every possible fetish: a rimming seat, a bench with handcuffs, a wrestling mat, a corner shower with a drain and different hose attachments, a whipping post, a giant flat screen TV for porn and more toys than your average porn shop. I strapped Rick down to the bench and turned his head to the side, just to be safe. Then I called my fuckbuddy over, telling him the door would be unlocked and his "totaly top" prey was passed out and ready for him. With that, I went upstairs.

Sam was sitting on the edge of the bed nervously. He had taken off his shoes and was pretty obviously uncertain if he should take the rest of his clothes off either. I sat down next to him and put my arms around him, kissing his ear at first, then his neck, and then bending him so that fell back on the bed I kissed all the way down over his shirt to where his pants buckle was. I kissed the bulge in his pants, and was pleasantly surprised. This kid was really packing some meat in those pants. Smiling, I started to undo his belt buckle, but he stopped me with a frown. "Is Rick okay?"

"Yes," I smiled at him confidently. "I made sure he was in the right position and left some water for him if he needs any. He'll be fine." I went back to kissing his bulge while I unzipped his fly.

"I just don't know how comfortable I am hooking up when he might be...oh..." he trailed off right at the point I put his newly liberated dick in my mouth, encircling the head with my tongue. It was at least 7.5 inches, and rock hard. Then I pulled it out and trailed my tongue up the base of his shaft all the way to the tip before teasing the underside and then giving it a kiss. "Tell you what, sexy. We can hang out for just a little bit and then go check on him to be sure. Does that sound okay?"

"Yeah, that sounds okay." Now I took his balls in my mouth while I stroked his shaft, and he arched his back and let out a little moan. I lifted his legs up and smelled his ass, which was ripe from sweat. "Are you clean back here? Because I want to explore every inch of you with my tongue." He looked a little guilty at that. "Maybe I should take a shower, just to be sure." He tried to roll over and stand up, but he did so awkwardly and almost fell off the bed, which made me laugh. I went over to stand behind him and started kissing his neck again. "You need to relax, baby. Can I help you relax?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Do you ever smoke? I have some really nice weed that will help you relax."

"Uh, not usually. I guess I wouldn't mind." Perfect. I pulled out a joint from my drawer. This one was specially laced with Tina for a little extra kick. I always kept one on standby just in case. I also pulled out a couple of pills and a water bottle from the drawer and handed those to him too. "What are these?" He asked suspiciously. "Just vitamins. You'll feel better in the morning if you take them now after you've been drinking." He eyed them suspiciously at first, but when I popped back an identical set decided to go for it. Funny thing is that one of them was just a vitamin, and the other one was a boner pill, so there wasn't anything to suspicious about either one. The water had a little G in it, but so little you couldn't really taste it. Then I lit up the joint, taking a tiny puff myself and passing it to him. He took a long drag, coughing and then gulping down more of the water. I encouraged him to take a few more hits, and then steered him into the bathroom.

At first he wanted to be alone to clean out, which is normally a good thing, but tonight I wasn't taking any chances. I took off his clothes, kissing him all the while as the drugs took effect. Then he started to strip off mine, which I let him. By the time we were both naked he was pushing himself up against me and moaning like a bitch in heat, obviously ready for anything. I turned on the shower, which was easily big enough for three, and steered him into it before stepping in myself. It had a built in-douche attachment, of course, and as I started to prep him he stopped me apologetically. "I, um...think I have to pee."

"Do you baby?" I knelt down eye level with his now flaccid dick, sticking my tongue out til it just touched the underside of his head, and told him, "good. I'm ready for you." His eyes went wide, but then his head rolled back and soon he was bathing me in a stream of his piss. I swallowed a few gulps before guiding his dick so that his stream hit my face, my body and my dick. Then I pulled his dick back up to me mouth and completely enclosed it, taking the last of it down my throat and then resting his dick there. "How did that feel, sexy?"

"Amazing."

I moved directly under the water to rinse off, then pushed him down and asked him if he thought he could return the favor. He didn't seem to love the idea, but he knelt down anyway with his mouth closed. I have excellent prostate control, so I let a tiny stream hit his chest, and then a slightly bigger one over his shoulders and down to his dick before holding back again. "Open up your mouth, okay?" He shook his head. "Just open your mouth a little. You don't have to swallow, I just want to see you take it in a little, okay?" Feeling guilty that I had just done this for him, he opened up his mouth a tiny ways, and I aimed my stream for him. He spit it out almost immediately, but I pulled him back to dick and told him to keep trying. I finished off my piss in his mouth, and whie he didn't swallow any of it, he showed definite progress being able to take it. I stood him up and pushed him against the wall, kissing him and telling him how hot he was. By now he was putty, willing to do anything I wanted.

After making sure we were both clean inside and out, we dried off and headed back into the bedroom. He asked for another hit of the joint, but right now I knew what his body chemistry was really craving. I asked him if he ever partied, to which he said he had heard of it but never tried. I pulled out a bowl and told him to open his mouth before lighting it, then told him to inhale gently. He did this a couple of times, sucking in sweet lungfulls and blowing them out in beautiful clouds of smoke. I took a single hit, wanting to make sure I staid stiff, and then bent him over the bed and ate him out like I was mining for buried treasure. His tight, beautiful ass surrounded a tight rosebud that puckered just slightly under my attention.

Standing back up, I asked him if he wanted to play a game. "Yes, anything," he said, glassy-eyed and adoring. I pulled out a box from under the bed and pulled a soft rope from it. Guiding his hands and feet, I proceeded to tie him face-up and spread-eagled to the bed. I paused to admire my handiwork, then I put on some porn for him to watch and walked out of the room to go check downstairs. This was partially just to see what was going on, but also partly to freak Sam out a little. What I saw going on downstairs with Rick and my fuckbuddy almost made me shoot a load right there, but I mustered my discipline and headed back to the bedroom.

He was lying there mesmerized at the bareback porn I had put on, one of those gangbang bottom ones where they zoom up on the loads leaking out of the bottom's ass before the next guy eats it out of him and fucks him some more. He turned to me and asked distractedly where I had gone. "Just checking on your friend. He's doing just fine." I sucked him back to full hardness and without further ado, squatted over his dick and slowly guided it into me, with just my spit as lube.

"Oh, God!" he moaned loudly. "Um, are you... are you letting me fuck you raw?" he squawked in disbelief. "Yes, sexy. Isn't that how you want it? I want to feel your raw cock inside me. Just don't cum inside me, okay?" Ha, no better way to get someone to assume your status than telling them "not to cum inside you." It's like the magic words that gets about every single top to go bare. Of course, this kid was way more of a bottom than a top, but there was no denying he was enjoying himself. It was also clear there was no way he was lasting very long at all. I slid back up and then all the way back down on his dick, loving the friction it was creating inside me. Now, instead of the porn Sam was staring transfixed at the sight of his dick disappearing in and out of my ass, and I loved that too. I bent over enough so that I could stare into his eyes. "Tell me how much you love that ass sucking your dick down."

"Oh fuck yes, I love how that ass eats up my cock. Your bare hole feels so good."

I smiled at that, and pulled all the way off him, using his hands to poise his cock right at my entrance. "Maybe I should go get a condom, just to be safe."

I could feel him straining, trying to thrust upwards, desperately horny to be back inside me. "Yeah, we should use a condom, only, just...let me be inside you a little bit longer first, okay?"

I welcomed his head in just past my sphincter. "Are you sure, babe?" His moan was the only answer I needed. I slid all the way back down and then started riding him like a pony. "Just remember don't cum inside me, okay? You just feel so good this way. While I'm riding you I can fantasize about how deep you are inside me, and how hot it would be to feel your jizz spurting out inside me, covering my ass walls, then trickling out of me all day tomorrow. It's hot enough just to imagine it. Just let me know when you're close so I can pull out."

By now Sam was incoherent and wild, making gutteral back of the throat sounds. As my pace increased so did his moaning, and I knew he was seconds away. The entire time I was egging him on about how hot the idea of him cumming in me was, and how I just wanted to picture it with him, and how good it would feel leaking out of me. His moans got sharp and I heard him start to mutter something that might have been, "I'm...I'm..." before he was lost to a scream and I could feel the jets of his jizz shoot deep inside my bowels. I didn't slow down my pace at all, but only rode him harder. He was coming so hard with the constant stimulation he looked in definite pain, until more than a minutes later the final spasms subsided and I could feel him going soft inside me.

Trying hard to keep the wolfish leer off my face, I asked him, "What's the matter? I'm loving you fucking me so much. Just tell me when you're close so I can pull out, okay?" Now a guilty look washed over him, and he looked down and to the side as he whispered that he had already cum. "You WHAT?!" I asked, feigning outrage. Then I gave him a good, hard slap across the cheeks, enough to leave a sting without really hurting him. "I told you to let me know!"

"I tried! I thought you realized it. I just couldn't...it was so..." As he talked I pulled all the way off of him, and immediately a giant glob of his jizz dripped down onto his softening dick. His eyes bulged watching it, and you can tell he was massively turned on by it, even if he was temporarily out of gas.

"Does that turn you on? Good, because you're going to clean out the rest of my ass with that tongue of yours. This is what I get for trusting some little twink from the clubs like that!" I squatted over his face and began to push out, while he dutifully lapped up his spunk out of my ass like a pro. Then I pulled off his face and lay down next to him and gave him a hard kiss, each of us playing with the cum in his mouth until he finally swallowed it. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Really, you're sorry? Prove it." He looked confused. "For the next few days, you're my slave. You only call me sir. I say bark, you bark. I say jump, you jump. You owe me for lying to me you little bitch, and if you really want to make it up to me you'll pay me back in kind." The thought of being my sex slave for a couple of days caused his dick to twitch in a feeble attempt at coming back to life, and he gladly accepted, not having any idea what all I had in for him.

I went back into my toy box and pulled out a special jockstrap. It's the kind that has a hard front and straps to fit it tightly at the waste but still leaving the ass exposed. Almost like a cross between a cup and a chastity belt, it's basically designed to keep a bottom from touching himself while leaving his ass exposed. I untied Sam from the bed and fitted it onto him, telling him that he would be wearing this for most of the rest of our time together as punishment for what he did. If he had to piss he would tell me and I would decide if he was allowed to take it off for that purpose (It had holes in it, so I didn't necessarily have to let him take it off if I didn't want to). Then I pulled on some sweats and a shirt and packed a bag with a couple of supplies. It was getting late by now, probably around 2am, but it was a nice warm night.

"What are you doing?" I arched my eyebrow at him. "What are you doing, sir," he corrected.

"We're taking a little field trip." As he started to reach for his clothers I told him, "no, you're going dressed exactly as you are." He looked nervous, so I handed him the pipe and told him to take another couple of hits to relax. He did gratefully, and the resistance left his body as his hormones reasserted themselves.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Why don't we go down and check on your friend?" He nodded, and we both headed down. As Sam's eyes took in the dim light of the dungeon and saw what exactly was happening to his friend, his eyes went wide with shock. "Looks like he's enjoying himself," I remarked lightly. A little of Sam's remaining resistance rose up, like maybe he ought to be doing something about this, but finally he just said, "hot" and followed me down to my car.

I was about to enjoy the fuck out of this.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 27
  • Thanks 1