Cum And Islamic Law

hungry_hole

I'm as atheist as you can get, but I still find religions interesting. In Christianity cum is never mentioned but in Islam the rules on how to treat it are out there.

The following question/answer can be found at:

https://library.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=85710

Question
What is the rule of semen? And how should we clean it if it falls on a carpet?
Answer
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

The semen is pure according to the preponderent opinion of Muslim scholars. The evidence is the Hadith reported by Muslim that a person stayed in the house of Aisha (RAA) and in the morning began to wash his garment. Aisha (RAA) said: "In case you saw it (i.e. drop of semen), it would have served the purpose (of purifying the garment) if you had simply washed that spot; and in case you did not see it, it would have been enough to sprinkle water around it, for when I saw that on the garment of the Messenger of Allah ( sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention )), I simply scraped it off and he offered prayer, while putting that on" .

So, if the semen was impure chafing it would not have been sufficient, it would have been obligatory to clean it with water like the blood the urine and the pre-seminal charges and secretions.
In fact, scrubbing sperm is not obligatory as it is not impure. So, when it falls on the carpet it does not tarnish it. But if some urine or some sexual charges (not sperm) fall on the carpet, it should be removed and cleaned thoroughly with water. It takes the rule of the soil and is cleaned in the same way.

al-Bukhari reported from Abu Hurairah (RAA) that "A Bedouin urinated in the mosque, and the people rushed to beat him. Allah's Apostle ordered them to leave him and pour a bucket or a tumbler (full) of water over the place where he has passed urine. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) then said, "You have been sent to make things easy (for the people) and you have not been sent to make things difficult for them" .

Originally the floor of the bathroom is pure unless some impurities fall on it. So, unless one is certain that some impurities have fallen on the floor of the bathroom, he should consider the bathroom floor pure.

And, as long as, this servant cleans the bathroom then walks on the carpet then the carpet does not become impure unless she ascertains to have walked on same impurities. Then only the place of the impurity is cleaned.

Allah knows best.

• Upvote 1

I have tons of experience in this since I travel these countries a lot. In 9 out of 10 cases a Muslim guy will do anything possible to ensure that his seed goes either down a throat or deep into your ass. Anything else is a waste of a precious thing. I was almost never confronted with the use of condoms, and when the guys were about to cum they grab my head or my hips in in order to ensure that I can't get away and make them drop their loads outside my holes.

• Upvote 2

Ive been to a few muslim countries ( Turkey, Morocco, Bosnia, Egypt)  overtime I go its so easy to find  guys. remember in Bosnia I was in a park and this guy  ( he didn't speak english ) just came to me and took me over a wc and fuck me raw, and I wasn't even looking for sex.  In turkey overnight I went to a straight bar I came back to my hotel with a different guy, they always said they weren't gay, just wanted to fuck.  Morocco  was the same with the tour guides 3 cities got fucked by all the tour guides in the hotel.   I believe is like an open secret in those countries, guys just come to you chat a bit and invite you to fuck.  I believe their religion is so strict that they do anything to fuck when they have a chance specially a tourist. 

• Upvote 2

I have been chatting with a guy from Morocco a few times. He told me that muslim guys cannot have sex with their girlfriends until after they are married. So before they get to that stage they have sex with other guys. Problem there is fucking. Who will be the bottom? No straight one really wants to as it would label him as "gay" which is an absolute no-no. Even the ones who are gay don't really want to (even if they want to) as it would give them a certain reputation among the men of the community.

Solution? Gay holidaymakers. Fuck a tourist (or get fucked by one). This is only a solution if you live in a tourist area of course.

This particular guy is gay, almost 30yo now and desperate to get out of Morocco as his mother is looking for a suitable wife for him. He is highly educated, speaks French fluently (like most in the bigger cities there) but it is not easy to emigrate to a western European country (visa and work permit). Not even France, the former colonial power.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I lived in St. Paul, MN for 5 years before moving to Phoenix. Not the most diverse city, but I'll be damned if one of my most reliable fuck biddies was from Somalia. The first time we hooked up it was really bizarre because he was SO careful about finding a way into my building with as few people as possible seeing him. I had no idea who he was trying to hide from because I didn't even know anything about him at the time other than he wanted to fuck. After we played a few times, he opened up a bit and told me how those within his community everyone knew everyone else's business and there was a responsibility for people to literally turn anyone in if they saw anything that looked suspicious - like going into a condo unit where no other Somalis lived.

In term of sex, it was fucking awesome. He had a nice big cock - not huge - but it was fucking by the numbers: suck him 'til he gets hard, get on hands and knees on bed, lube your hole and his cock (he would not put lube on himself) and then it was shove it in and start fucking HARD. Then he would talk really nasty, calling me bitch, how he wanted me to 'take it'' etc., and then he would finally come after fucking for quite a while. He always came in my ass and the thought of wearing a condom I'm sure never even entered his mind. Lastly, he shot a really big load. I'd wait until after he left and push it out while looking as myself in the mirror. All you slutty whore bottoms know that when the cum squirts out...it's a big load. A big Muslim load.

Edited by AZBBSLUT
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...