Married Guys

Bottom Jim

When I have posted on Craigslist I usually get a number of guys who are married. They can range from 20 to 60. The only thing they want is for me to blow them a little and then fuck me. I have had them use a rubber. The all want to fuck bareback and insist on cuming in my ass. That is fine

I was wondering what other guys experiences are. I also have to say they do not want to touch my dick in any way. Just shove their bare dick in and unload

Comments?

It doesn't surprise me to hear that married guys also look for sex with men.  I think it has less to do with whether a guy likes men or women and more with the kind of sex men can get with other men. For a man to experience a walk-in dump and go situation with a woman is almost impossible. If a married guy wants an anonymous sexual experience it really has to be with another man because the game of sex between men has different rules than the hetero game.

• Upvote 2

Usually if i have 50 replies to a Craigslist post and I found a married guy with a big dick who likes BB i will usually pick him over the single guy. I find it so hot when a married guy is plowing me and he tells me my tight ass feels better than his wife's pussy. Nothing gives me more satisfaction then giving a hot married guy what he isn't getting at home.

• Upvote 3

Straight or slightly bi, I do think it's ease of getting off, honest no-strings and fewer apparent consequences...

A wise man once said: Women need a reason, men need a place.

Edited by Ddawg
  • Upvote 1

Nothing better than dressing up in the wife's clothes, wearing her makeup and letting the cheating husband plow my ass on there bed :) . Ive gotten scared before that the wife was gonna walk in on us lol..but when I am getting plowed and in the heat of the moment..the thrill of us being caught red handed turns me on even more

I love married guys, most of the ones I encounter have pent up aggression that needs released. They tend to fuck with a carnal ferocity. I love when they compare my hole to their wives.

I have 1 FB that is super verbal about it. I always start off sucking his cock, he always verbal saying "that bitch never sucks my dick", "oh that feels good", and " that's right, slob on that knob, get me nice and hard". When he fucks me he always says " I love your hole, you don't complain" , " this is better than my wives pussy" and when he comes he says " here's my baby batter bitch, take that you bitch".

He always thanks me when he leaves and like clockwork I get a text every 8 or so days. When he leaves I feel like I have provided him therapy to deal with "bitch of a wife" as he calls her

Never been fucked by a married guy in a 1-1. Don't know about bathhouse/sauna fucks though. I suspect a lot of the guys in the Mediteranneo sauna in Rome, Italy were married, including the ones who fucked me there.

Many bottoms have the idea that married guys, and straight guys in general, are more of a top, just from fucking women. But I think that many guys who fuck women like to bottom with men.

Since the scenario was asked from the perspective of Bottom Jim getting bred by married tops, it's not about the married bottoms.

A bi or opportunistic straight married top does generally plow a bottom differently than a career gay top, in my experience.

A bi married bottom is a different topic, as sexuality is flexible, he normally gets his heterosexual needs filled by the wife, but craves a man-ramming when nature calls. Or if he is indeed straight, he gets the need of prostate stimulation or domination fulfilled by a man, simply because his woman can't fulfill that need...

...Or he's just a dirty slut.

not sure why this turns me on so much... but i think it would be hot to have a married guy fucking me from behind... completely balls deep inside me with no condom... fully expecting to cum inside me... but wearing his ring!  something about his ring on his hand, hand either holding my hips or resting on my ass while he fucks me.  i'd love to have a picture or video of it.