"i'm Close"

hungry_hole

From a bottom's perspective, when a top who's fucking me tells me "I'm close", a fresh load in my hole is only a few seconds away.

Sure, a top can pull out for a few seconds to continue edging, but once a top says "I'm close", in my experience, there's no pulling out and sometimes just a soft tightening of my hole is enough for the top to go over the edge and start moaning and groaning before and while he unloads.

But not all tops announce when there about to go over the edge.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbearlover1

If I say "I'm close," you're right to know that I am about to begin insemination.  But I tend to be much more verbal than that, depending on how good the white male pussy is I am about to impregnate.

Guest ff-whole

When a guy tells me he is close, I work my hole more to get his load.

Yes defenitely... As soon as I hear those words I start milking his dick in earnest and I won't stop until I hear him grunt and unload his gooey stuff deep inside of me.

Mostly the top wants the final encouragement and confirmation that you desperately need his seed. Depending on the position I usually grab is ass and push him into me. Make him pound me as hard as he can while looking him into the eye to see him orgasm. Love that bit!

• Upvote 5

My hole goes into overdrive when I hear those words ;) I start milking and squeezing that cock even more, pulling him deeper into me to ensure that seed is shot as far up inside me as possible. I don't want a single drop wasted!

• Upvote 2

If I am topping, I'm close means I am about to seed your hole and it's your last chance to say don't cum in me.

Now when I am bottoming, I hear those words, I start begging for the cum to shoot in me

Edited by FJLinNYC
  • Upvote 1

If I say "I'm close," you're right to know that I am about to begin insemination.  But I tend to be much more verbal than that, depending on how good the white male pussy is I am about to impregnate.

. Damn that's hot

Guest KptNLine

I might be in the minority here, but I think it's so hot when a Top doesn't announce that he's close. You can usually tell when a Top's orgasm is approaching (at least in my experience) - his thrusts become deeper, faster and more rhythmic, his breathing changes, and those subtle changes are what really turn me on. Knowing that the load is coming but not knowing exactly when. If a guy says "I'm close," as he's fucking me, I definitely get hungry for the load and start begging for it as well as encouraging him to continue fucking me fast, hard and deep. But some of the hottest encounters I've had are when the Top doesn't say anything - you get those subtle changes, and then all of a sudden he moans and I feel the warmth in my hole as he unloads in me. I don't know why this is, maybe when a guy announces that he's about to cum, it can almost feel like he's asking for my permission or encouragement. That can be hot, but it's even hotter to me when a guy just unloads in me - like we both just know exactly where his sperm needs to go. Just my opinion!