The Downfall Of Paul

To begin with, this is just a story. Nothing you read here has happened.  Yet.

Paul was horny.  Very horny and was looking to get fucked.  He posted his usual ad on all the relevant hookup sites, sat back and waited.  After a couple of minutes a few replies came in, one of which immediately caught his attention.  The headline : You gonna get fucked.

The content was of a nicely sized uncut dick attached to a good looking reasonably in-shape guy.

Paul hit the reply button saying:  Yeah. But are you going to be the one to fuck me?   Paul also attached a photograph of his ass.  Within minutes the reply came back:  Give me your address.

Paul complied without hesitation, providing his address.  The reply came back within seconds:  I'll be there in 5 minutes.  Be naked.  Ass up.

Damn.  Paul jumped up and immediately did a quick clean up, closed blinds to make for a dark room and hurried down the hallway which connected the bedroom with the outer door, which he unlocked, and then returning to the bedroom, climbed-up on the bed and waited.

post-1128-0-36236100-1427142296_thumb.jpg

post-1128-0-12778200-1427142334_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

After about two minutes Paul heard the door open and close, followed by footsteps down the hall.  A deep voice ordered "Slut, keep your head buried in that pillow."

Paul did as he told.

Seconds later he felt the rub of a clothed crotch pressing against his ass.  He could also feel the large bulge pressing to be released inside. The sound of a zipper being unzipped followed, and then the sensation of something pressing against his hole.  The sound of spitting followed, as well as the warmth of saliva which coated his hole. Then came one hot thrust of pain as the cock which had been pressed against his hole plunged balls deep inside his hole.

"Yeah, you dirty fuck whore.  Take my fat cock in your ass/"

Vigorous fucking commenced immediately.  There was no time for Paul to adjust.  The top was pounding him like a jack hammer, stretching his hole unmercifully.  In extreme pain, Paul moaned loudly.  

"Fuck yeah, whore, take my fucking cock!"

As quickly as it started the fucking stopped, although the fat cock was still buried in his hole. The next thing Paul heard was the sound of a photo being taken, followed by the sound of key presses on a smartphone.  Paul smiled with pleasure at the thought of seeing the photographs of his violated ass.  

The top recommenced fucking Paul, but this time his thrusts were somewhat slower, with the top's cock cock sliding all the way in and then withdrawing.  After a few minutes of this activity the top completely withdrew and grunted "Stay there whore.  I need to get naked to fuck you better."

With this remark Paul realised the top was (apparently) still dressed, having only opened his fly to free-up his cock for the assault on his ass.  The sound of clothing being dropped onto the floor was interrupted by the sound of a message being received on the top's phone.  As he slid back into Paul's ass, the top replied to the message, and then tossed his phone on the bed.  By chance the phone fell next to Paul's head.  The top, meanwhile, continued his slow thrusts into Paul's ass.

After about five minutes of this treatment Paul was in heaven.  The fat cock was touching every pleasure zone in his ass, and sensing as much, the top grunted "Dirty little whore.  Taking my raw cock in your hole.  Fuckin' love it, don't you, slut?"

Then, as Paul uttered a muffled yes, he heard someone open the front door

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

A voice called from down the hall “Hey bud, so you found another one? “

"Yeah.  Check out this hot fuck hole,” replied the man pounding Paul's ass, and no sooner having done so, the top began fucking Paul with extreme vigor, slamming into Paul's ass, his balls slapping against Paul's butt.  Paul's only response was to moan and grunt.

“Damn, looks like you been busy on that fuck hole.  Let me have a go!” 

The top pulled out and Paul felt a rush of cool air enter into his butt, but the relief was very brief, as another cock, a warm, thick cock head, was shoved into his hole.  The new guy's cock was much thicker than that of the first guy, and probably an inch or two longer as well.  As least so Paul estimated as he registered the cock now stretching his hole.

As the new guy began to fuck, pounding with deep hard thrusts, Paul felt the weight on the bed change and he realized the first guy was climbing on him, in fact, the guy was seated on Paul's head, so the guy's balls were hanging against Paul's neck.  Then the man pulled Paul’s checks apart, exposing his hole and spat on new man's cock, adding a touch of lubrication, just to help out.  The guy who was enjoying Paul's hole apparently appreciated the help 'cause he grunted “Damn dude, you found a hot one didn’t ya?”

“Told ya you would like it!”

"Yeah, well, this fucking whore is gonna make me shoot my load pretty quick!”

"Go for it, man.  Breed that ass.  You deserve it!”

And with that Paul felt the man's tempo picking-up ever faster, harder and faster, that was, stretching his ass to the limit.  The contrast between the pleasure and pain drove Paul wild, and the weight of the other man sitting on his head added an amazing sense of subordination.

"I'm gonna blow inside you, slut," commented the second man.

“Yeah buddy, make that ass your bitch.  Shoot your demon seed in this slut,” suggested the other man.

By now the man in Paul's ass had lost some of his rhythm, so his plunges were increasingly sporadic and frenzied, but not so that Paul didn't understand the meaning of the cry the man uttered:  “Fuuuuuuck!”

The man's cock unmistakably convulsed deep in Paul's hole followed by the unmistakable warm flood of cum deep into Paul's guts, to be followed by a few more plunges, which had the effect of planting the man's seed even deeper.  Silence reigned for a minute, followed by the man's observation “Damn that felt good," and, after he withdrew, the man slid down and explored Paul's hole with his tongue, he remarked “Tastes good too!"

A quick slap to Paul's butt and the man announced “Right, I’m outta here.  The slut hole is yours to finish off.”

Two minutes later Paul heard the door open and close.  Paul once again heard the sound of several photographs being taken.  He assumed the photographs were of his freshly fucked hole, now leaking cum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11

Paul took this unexpected break in being fucked to consider what had just happened:  his ass had been brutally fucked by an unknown stranger, his (still quivering) hole was now filed with that unknown stranger's cum, and generally he was still recovering from the brutal pounding he had received.

Paul replayed the scene is his mind.  The mere thought of what had just happened made his cock pulse with the pure danger of it all.  And what had the top said when the other man was fucking him?  Something about demon seed?  Just what did that even mean?

Paul did not have much time to think about it as his ass was suddenly impaled by the top's cock, which thrusted deep into his cum-lubed hole.  "Forgot that I was here, did you faggot?  Guess my cock made you fucking remember, didn't it, slut?" asked the top.

Paul just grunted as the top mercilessly set about fucking his hole, thrusting hard and deep into his ass, alternating long thrusts with jack hammer type fucking. The tops balls slammed into his ass with each measured thrust.  Paul decided to concentrate on pleasuring the cock that was now wrecking his ass, which would have been described as a tight cunt - at least prior to this experience.  He struggled to contract his ass muscles around the fat cock that was inside him, intent upon massaging the top as well as he was able..

"That ass is coming back to life, isnt it fucker? Yeah..milk my cock slut!  I knew you were a dirty little cum whore the minute I read your ad!"

Paul started to fuck the top back, matching each forward thrust of the invading cock with a backward thrust of his ass, gripping the cock with his ass muscles as his ass moved forward.  It seemed the load of cum Paul had taken earlier had turned him into a cum hungry slut, 'cause he definitely wanted this man's load.  In fact that was all he wanted:  to be filled with cum,

The top started to fuck him faster now, grunting and sliding deep into Paul's ass, even as both men sweated profusely.  Paul felt the top change position, still in a doggy style, but now hunched over his ass, standing on both feet.  This position allowed the top to shove his cock even more deeply into Paul's ass.  "I'm gonna breed your fuck hole, boy.  You're gonna take every last drop of my hot load," the top grunted, only to thrust again, withdraw, thrust again, withdraw, and then, with a loud grunt, thrust deeply into Paul's hole and remained stationary.  Paul could distinctly feel the top's cock spasm inside, followed by the feeling of wet warmth spreading in his hole; the top had unleashed a flood cum into him, and in fact it took two to three minutes for the last spurt to penetrate Paul's hole.

"Yeah fucker, you're ass is mine - you got my load inside you - that's what you wanted, isn't it fucker?"

Paul grunted in agreement as the top slowly withdrew his cock from Paul's ass.  Paul could feel cum dripping down his balls as the cock slid out.  

Once more Paul heard the sound of someone taking photographs.

"Told you.  You were gonna get fucked.  Remember, slut?"

Paul once again grunted in agreement.

"You got two hot loads in you boy.  And I mean hot."

"Yes sir"

"Hmm you just don't know how hot" the top said with a laugh.

"You better stay in that position for five minutes slut.  I want my cum to really sink into your guts!"

The top slapped Paul on the ass, to be followed by the sound of footsteps fading away.  The front door opened and closed - again.

Paul collapsed onto the bed.  His ass was burning, but he had never felt so good.  What did this mean?  Was this a turning point for him?

""Paul. The Cumslut."  He liked the sound of it....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

Paul must have fallen asleep from the sheer exhaustion of the fucking he had just received. 

He awoke to find a hand over his mouth and someone ramming their cock into his ass. Paul tried to escape but to no avail. It seemed he was pinned down - the heavy weight on top of him - his arms unable to move and his legs forced apart.

"Wakey wakey slutboy - I'm back - and I've brought a few more friends along for you to service with that cunt of yours"

It was the voice of "The Top"

Paul more awake and beginnig to take in the situation - there seemed to be 3 guys in the room with him - "The Top", the guy currently fucking his hole and another guy on his right side holding down his arms.

"How you liking that fuckhole, Jack?" "The top" asked..

"Fucking loving it - hot and full of cum, just how I like it - Where did you find this one?

"Fucker was advertising on the net for a top.....Ï know a few tops" The Top said with a laugh - the other guys joining in with him.

Paul lay there - his ass being violated by a good sized cock - unable to move or resist. Paul let the situation take over him and began to relax and let the moment carry him off ... he began to fuck back..matching each thrust of the guy fucking him...what was his name...Jack..yeah. Jack was fucking him deep and Paul could feel the length and girth of that cock in his fuck-hole. 

Jack began to fuck Paul faster now.."Fuck, I'm gonna shoot!" and Paul felt Jack's body spasm as his cock pulsed inside his ass - filing it with a fresh load of cum. Jack thrusting had and slow...making sure that cum drained deep into Paul's ass.

"Right, my turn "the voice on Paul's right said.

Jack pulled out of Pauls hole, and was quickly replaced by another fat cock 

"Have I got a load for you, slut!" the new voice said

This new cock showed Pauls hole no remorse - another fat cock was now causing friction is his cum filled ass. This new guy liked to fuck with deep thrusts - pulling all the way out and then thrusting hard back into Paul ass. 

He didnt last long - within 5 minutes the new guy was slamming another load of cum into Paul's ass also making sure that every drop remained deep in that hole.

The guy lay on top of his for about 10 minutes after he was done - his cock slowing shrinking out of Paul;s hole

Occasionally whispering into Paul's ear "You fucking love that dont you slut? ..... SO much DNA inside that ass .....You are going to be carrying all these guys that have fucked you for the rest of your life....dirty little fuck whore...."

As suddenly as it started Paul was once again alone - he heard the door close - managed to drag him self of the bed and locked it.

As Paul walked to the bathroom he could feel the cum running down his legs. In the bathroom Paul looked over his should at his ass in the mirror - bent over and pulled his cheeks apart...his whole was red and gaping - cum filled every crevice...he pushed his ass out and a waterfall of cum splashed onto the floor.

"Damn" Paul said - "I really and a cumdump now"

Paul limped back to his bed - tired and truly fucked - he looked at the clock - 3:36am - damn he had been fucked for nearly 6 hours.....

Paul climbed into his cum stained sheets - pulled them over his head and went to sleep.

He wondered what the morning would bring.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11