Insect Insertions

So I am new to the whole Insect insertion part of my bizarre extreme play. I have taken live earth worms before and went to try mealworms last night and forgot they had been in my closet for a few months oopps lol well they turned into darkling beetles. There was only like 10 alive but still anything is better then none. Well I propped my self on the floor and bed and opened my hole up and poured them in. I was alittle nervous but I closed my eyes and took my 12in dildo and shoved it in my ass pushing the beetles deeper in. I could feel them hit my internal anal sphincter. I pulled the dildo out and put a piece of PVC pipe in my ass to open it up so I could see and got it deep enough to were I could see about 4 working thier way past the sphincter. I could see blood and made my dick rock hard. I stayed like that for a good 10 minutes and looking again and I couldnt see any of them. Well took a bit to get them out with water but they all died ? and there was blood but I cave more. I know I am not normal but thats what makes me different and some girls want to be my masters and do this kinda stuff with me/ to me. Has anyone else done this kind of stuff? Next time I play I will defentily get pictures and or video of it.

I'm not sure about butts, but I've seen quite a few vids on guys letting things like worms, maggots, larvae and even leeches crawl inside there cocks and urethra and coming from someone who's into sounding, the idea of letting a slimy, living creature crawling around there is pretty hot to me, but I'm always worried about the potential health hazards(going to be hard to explain to both the ER and my family how that happened  :unsure: ) but hopefully one day I'll get to try it at least once ( though I will probably have a proper sounding kit by then) 

• Upvote 1

*checks date of original post* Ok good, April 1! I've seen more than my fair share of messed up fetishes on this site, but if this were a real thing...seriously, what the fuck?

*checks date of original post* Ok good, April 1! I've seen more than my fair share of messed up fetishes on this site, but if this were a real thing...seriously, what the fuck?

Oh trust me it's real, or at the very least I've seen some video's of people doing similar things but usually with worms or larvae 

• 3 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I saw this  post, and  I thought it was weird at first, yet it brought something to mind:

When a man gets the opportunity to inject  his seed into me,  and possibly insert a certain virus into my system, I sometimes view myself as becoming the host, having been venomized, and injected with a  parasite. The parasite will then feed on me for a couple of years, eventually ending my life.

There is a lot of moral judgement in our sociaty today, yet in the world of nature, this is how, what we do, would go down, predator and prey, Parasite and host

On 3/31/2015 at 4:23 PM, bottomcumwhore said:

So I am new to the whole Insect insertion part of my bizarre extreme play. I have taken live earth worms before and went to try mealworms last night and forgot they had been in my closet for a few months oopps lol well they turned into darkling beetles. There was only like 10 alive but still anything is better then none. Well I propped my self on the floor and bed and opened my hole up and poured them in. I was alittle nervous but I closed my eyes and took my 12in dildo and shoved it in my ass pushing the beetles deeper in. I could feel them hit my internal anal sphincter. I pulled the dildo out and put a piece of PVC pipe in my ass to open it up so I could see and got it deep enough to were I could see about 4 working thier way past the sphincter. I could see blood and made my dick rock hard. I stayed like that for a good 10 minutes and looking again and I couldnt see any of them. Well took a bit to get them out with water but they all died ? and there was blood but I cave more. I know I am not normal but thats what makes me different and some girls want to be my masters and do this kinda stuff with me/ to me. Has anyone else done this kind of stuff? Next time I play I will defentily get pictures and or video of it.

Unspeakably cruel to the bugs. They did not choose this. 

• Upvote 1