Topping And While Pumping Your Load...

hungry_hole

Pumpin  

60 members have voted

1. 1. When you are topping and started shooting inside, do you want:

• The bottom to stay still while you pump your load
    • The bottom to move his hole and squeeze your cock
    • First, for the bottom to stay still. Then he can move his hole and squeeze your cock

I haven't topped in a while but I've seen in Xtube a lot of videos where the bottom vigorously moves his ass as the top unloads. The bottom begins to fuck the cock trying to squeeze every drop.

I can identify with some bottoms' enthusiasm of wanting every drop of the top's load, fuck, me too, that's why I want! But, is that a pleasant experience for tops? In many cases when a top starts to shoot, his cock gets extremely sensitive to the point where may want to stop all friction for a few seconds, before he continues pumping his load. I had a fuck buddy who every time he started to cum he'd ask me to stay still, not even touch him. Once he felt comfortable again, he would continue the pumping and finish delivering his load.

The little I top, I like to thrust in for the initial burst then continue pumping, I get to enjoy the feeling of simply squirting in the hole and live those initial few seconds and let the bottom have no distraction to feel my cock throb and maybe those initial bursts of cum before we enjoy the final slip'n'slide.

I treat my tops the same way and tighten my hole to squeeze the last drops out, especially as they finally slide out.

Edited by Ddawg

Depends, if I'm pounding his ass, then I prefer him to stay still as a  slight movement can change the sweet spot. Happy for him to squeeze his fuckhole after I've cum to drain every drop. If the bottom is milking my dick with his hole, then I want him to keep moving and squeezing and riding until he's coaxed every drop outta my balls.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I prefer to hold the male I am fucking in place as I cum, and after the first ropes coat that pussy, then I release him a bit to let his pussy hunger take over.  The only time I don't do that is when I want the male to use his pussy to make me cum (generally when I am on my back, and he is riding my dick).  I challenge him to use those muscles to make me feed him my babies.