Is It My Time To Start Taking Loads?

Hello all guys! This is my first post but I've read the forums many many times before.

I've now decided to write here because I've been for a long time wondering if I want to start having bareback sex and taking loads or not... After many thoughts I think that i am more sure about the level of risk i am in when chosing sex partners, and that talking before hands and being clear about my fears with them (and them with me of course) is good enough for me and as good as it can be. I am neg tested recently and I know for sure that there is a risk involved no matter how I choose my partners but it is also true that I don't like thinking about sex with condoms anymore.

So, i know this guy from a few times. We have had sex, and I honestly think that I can trust hil in that he is (as far as it is possible) sure that he is neg as well. some more history... The first time we had sex we started with condoms but after I while we decided to do it bare (we fucked many times during the night). However, as I know myself a bit i knew it I would feel very worried afterwards if I was bread so I told him not to came in me and he agreed. So, now we've done it that way for a few more times and I am now thinking that I should really take his load. I mean, I know i am being kind of stupid but I can help but feel anxiuos afterwards...

I mean, if I think about it, i am being kind of stupid: being fucked bare but not taking his load. So I think I am ready to do it.

My question here would be... (apart from the idiocy of askig to pull out)... Is there any way in which you knew you were ready? How did you cope with anxiety after fucking bare?

I really want to be ablt not to have double thoights afterwards...

That's all, sorry for my English and for syntax (writing on a mobile) and I hope I manages to make me understood ;)

He Seanel,   Three thoughts:

(1) If you can get on PrEP, do it. Taking a daily pill that prevents HIV infection will lower your anxiety levels tremendously.  I don't know if it's available where you live, but if it is you should consider it. 

(2) Guys who say they're negative are only negative as of their last test (plus a window period prior to the test that can range from two weeks to three months depending on what kind of test they had). And that's only true if they're telling you the truth. (Some guys lie, even to themselves.) Basically you should treat all "I'm negative" statements as meaning: "I don't know my HIV status today."

(3) You're actually SAFER playing with HIV positive guys who take their medications like they're supposed to and have an Undetectable viral load. Guys who are undetectable don't pass on HIV infection.

Hope this helps. I know that having anxiety about sex or worrying thoughts after sex takes a lot of the fun out of it.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

the first time a guy came in me, i was shitting myself afterwards, few days later i met him again he was fucking me missionary, he said ''im going to cum , you want me to stay in or pull out''. i replied '' dont pull out i want you to cum in me''

If you're anxiety is around/due to HIV, then playing bare with neg guys on PrEP, being on PrEP yourself or playing with an undetectable poz guy are all safer sex and you're highly unlikely to serconvert. As outlined by tallbttm, playing bare with a guy who tells you he's neg is risky sex, so if you do it, make peace witg the fact that you may end up poz through doing it.

• 2 weeks later...