Just Got A Load At The Office

ffnycbttm

I was at the office today and really bored so I thought i would go on bbrt and i found a top who was very nearby and wanted a pig to take his load before meeting his friends.  The only problem was he could not have guests and I was at the office.  We tried to figure out and it became complicated but I was so horny for cock and cum.  I decided to take the plunge and ask him to come to the office but told him I would meet him in front and we would need to fuck in the bathroom (which is never used on the weekends).  He said sure.

He came over and was hotter than I thought - we went to the bathroom I sat on the toilet and sucked him till he got hard.  He then commanded me to turn around and spat on my hole.  He shoved his very thick cock inside me and pounded me until her shot while i was bent over holding onto the toilet.

He zipped up and left I pulled up my pants and went back to my desk feeling his load wet on my pants and oozing out  from my hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8