Sex With Not Your Type

meatmonkey

not your type  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Has any one had sex with a guy that was not your type? But the sex was amazing?

• And would you do it again?
    • Or would you pass it up?

Have. Everything about him was a total turn off except for his masculinity. Bad hygiene, couldn't suck him because his ass was so rank. Couldn't breathe it was so bad. Hadn't brushed his teeth in three days (he said so). Won't go into his physical traits. But I did it because he was masculine. And that turns me on. But I wouldn't go back again.

I'm mostly into younger, smooth, toned/muscled guys.

However, when I'm mega horny I'll take loads from anyone (within reason), especially in the sling at a sex club or sauna.

If they are not my type I'll just close my eyes and concentrate on the cock inside me, that's all that matters.

When it comes to getting fucked, the only type I have is hard dick! And I'll swallow a load from any cock that gets in my face. But if I'm topping the guy has to turn me on enough to stay hard - sadly I've had numerous encounters where the bottom just wasn't doing it for me, which is why I prefer group action over 1:1 hookups.

• Like 1

The day I stopped having these ideas about what type of guys I wanted to fuck me was the day I started having the best sex. If someone told me when I was in my twenties that I'd be getting fucked by the type of guys who fuck me now I wouldn't have believed them. There really is no way you can know how or if you are going to enjoy getting fucked by a guy until you actually do it.

There is nothing better than getting surprised with a trick that surprises the fuck out of you and the next thing you you're getting slammed with cock and YOU ARE LOVING IT!

Almost all of the best fucks I can remember were when I was just whoring out my hole to anyone and everyone and this dude comes along who you normally wouldn't give a second glance, but then, BAM...you are getting rough fucked into the next century.

These dudes - these super secret flying under the radar fuckers - KNOW they are good at what they do. And they know and understand that a lot of guys pass them up at their own loss.

And you don't see them coming: short, overweight, older, super hairy, nerdy, unassuming blending into the background guys...it's always the same. All of a sudden you realize that you've found someone that has clearly made up for any qualities others might deem unwantable.

If I had to choose between the skinny nerd and the muscle jock...I'm going with the nerd every time.

Edited by AZBBSLUT
  • Upvote 3

I don't have a type & not judgemental about types of guys, who cares really at the end of the day, It's not like you have to marry anyone. Most of the time not soo good looking guys are much better at sex then the pretty boys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i don't usually refuse getting fucked - i've had some very hot fucks by people that I'd refuse... so i decided to give anyone a go.. sometimes i feel degraded if i am fucked by guys that i would normally not talk to.... but as i said, better have some more cocks....

• Upvote 2

I love getting fucked and sucking cocks. When I go into a bathhouse, sex club or bareback party, I start sucking on the first cock I see and open my hole for the first cock that rubs up against it.  I'm there to have sex and get off being a great bottom.  I don't care about a guys body type, age, color, race or anything else as long as his cock gets hard and cums in my ass or down my throat.

• Upvote 2

I think I got started getting turned on by guys who would normally turn me off when I was working in a dive bar my dad owned in a small town in West Virginia. I was 18 or 19 slaving on the sandwich grill and this one .... no other way to say it but ... ugly guy who was in his late 40's or early 50's was basically sobbing into his beer every evening because he couldn't get pussy. I don't think he'd had a job for a year or two and he was sort of overweight and had one of those faces that are so bad looking you almost can't take your eyes off it. But he was a really nice guy - just with rotten luck. A lot of it. Anyway he happened to go to the same gym that I did - the local Y ... he never worked out, only sat in the sauna and the like. So one day when I walked into the lockerroom to change for lifting weights I saw him in the jacuzzi and decided to postpone my workout to soak with him in the tub. As we were talking about how terrible the local college football team was I began searching the water with my legs and managed to graze his cock with my toes. He didn't flinch, so I footsied him a couple more times, felt his floppy tool start to get hard, then started jerking him under the water with both my feet. Nice cock, actually, with really loose foreskin that dragged along the shaft as I stroked him under the suds. Long story short, after about 5 mins he stood up out of he water and shot his cum into my open mouth. I can still see the fucked up smile on his homely face when he finally got someone to take his nut. I never hooked up with him again, and we never talked about it, not even once. (I heard he died of a heart attack about 5 years ago.) But he was always in a much better mood after that when he came to the bar, at least when I was working. I had sucked off and even gotten fucked by a *lot* of random guys before then - and not many of them were super hot, but I think this was the first time I realized the true value of being the sort of dude who would milk the old and ugly guys. Now I take nothing but pride in being a public service cumdump - so much so that sometimes the guys I like getting off the most are the guys who turn me on the least.

Edited by bottomforsize
  • Upvote 4

If I'm bringing someone home, or to my hotel room, and there's a chance I'll wake up beside him the next morning, I'm picky. But in bars, saunas, darkrooms, I'd fuck or get fucked by anyone.

Bottomforsize's story got me hard and set me thinking about an encounter I had in Paris six years ago.

I'd sampled different types of bathhouses on that trip, including one for young, hot guys (I had to show my passport for the 35-and-under discount, and I knew I'd never qualify again!); a small, neighborhood-oriented place tucked away discreetly in my favorite part of the city; and finally, a bathhouse for bears and daddies ("nounours" in French = teddy bear, and "homme mûr" = ripe, as in older, man).

The steam room in the bear bathhouse was a tiled passage in the shape of an old brick cellar. The tiles were white and there was a bright overhead light, so this was not a dark, private spot. The space was long and narrow, with men crowding the bench that ran along one side.

There was no place for me to sit down. As I edged past, I spotted a stereotypical retired French laborer: 60s, wizened but jovial face, stubble, big belly, balding head. I knelt down and started sucking his dick in plain view.

I'm a top who also likes to suck, and I've had my share of practice, so I put my best effort into it. He got hard instantly. I don't remember whether he put his hands on my head, but if he did, he was being gentle, not forcing me onto his thick white uncut cock -- which I was sucking willingly, in any case.

He came and I swallowed, as I love to do. We didn't exchange a single word, but as I was standing up, he gave me the sweetest smile.

I imagined him, going home to a wife who probably didn't find him attractive anymore. I wondered whether she realized that her old husband could still cum in 5 minutes, just like a teenager. I also thought about the other guys in the steam room, some of whom were more conventionally attractive -- younger, thinner, more muscular, etc. I was glad I'd chosen him, and I hope I made him feel as good as he made me feel when his cum was flooding my mouth. Sometimes a person who isn't your type becomes your type.

• Upvote 2

In my misspent youth, I was often a cock tease, because I could be.    I always got my hole filled on my timetable.

Now that I'm mature, I'm no longer picky.     So the surface things don't matter so much any more--looks, physical build, age, etc.    I may be a holdout for a minimum of hygiene, though.    My sole goal now is to get sperm swimming up my ass.    While 1-1 sex is fine, I have noticed that I seem to enjoy turning control over to fuckers at sex parties or in dark rooms at the baths.    There is something deliciously exciting about giving up my hole to whoever wants to take it and fill it with their seed.   

• Upvote 1

when I was younger I was told that I should have sex with anyone who asked me for it, that that's how you get great fuck karma. and I've lived entire decades of my life by that philosophy.

one night at flex I had sex with both an 18yo and an 85yo, plus got 12 other loads.

on the other hand, 'doubt means don't' and 'if it doesn't mean anything, don't do it' are equally valid. 

so now, in my regular life I tend to be choosy. my life won't be over if I go a month without sex, but if I'm in a sexclub or fuckparty or backroom or such, I do whatever I'm asked and pursue whatever catches my interest.

• Upvote 1