47 blond blu 5 7 180 lb  7 cut  sayreville oral vers bottom  am vers but like to bottom as much as top  so total bottoms dont usually work  want to try what ever

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DeepBBeatz
      So I was introduced to sounding years ago (2004-06?) as someone who I was playing with noticed, what I will say for lack of me being mere hours old, a sub-dermal incision through the underside of the glans (you'll see in pics) which I'm guessing happened when I was circumcised (hence foggy memory of 4 hours alive!) We discovered that he could slide the larger end of his sounds into his cock (they had a different gauge on either end) and the other end into mine. So I will say this delightful phallusly deft South African had upgraded his PA to 000 I believe (oh the memories of his cock with both his current PA and the size down interlocked and up my butt with his 8+" thrusting....excuse me, I've strayed from the topic.) so his urethra had been stretched, but mine, was a virgin up until then with sounding. Flash forward to 2018 and I'm zooming and notice someone sliding something long and white and bendy into his urethra. I messaged and found out it was a silicone sound and it vibrates.
       OMG! where have I been hiding for the last 10 years? (Whole other story...)
      So what does one do when they discover something new they want now, or two days from now?  You guessed it: Am@$#*N! 2 days later 2 silicone sounds with vibrators of 10 different patterns. Died and gone to heaven!  over the next coming months various other silicone plugs and "catheter" like items showed up, until my metal  articulated urethral sound for e-stim arrived. First look I was intimidated, but when I finally let all 12+" slide allllllthewayin....my first orgasm from sounding came from this sound, however I haven't juiced it up.
      I guess my question that I'll pose for discussion is two parts: Tell us about your memorable sounding experience(s) and if you have juiced your sound up with a tens unit pass along some tips /tricks etc...?
      and if any doctor other than the one who circumcised me (Sydney, 7th day adventist hospital, December of '77 apparently you were shirtless or the buttons on your shirt were open real low according to my mom) does it look like was a sub-dermal slice done mechanically during the circumcision? Cause that exposed area, the cove of shivers, slide your Tongue there while sucking Francois (my cock was named, not by me however) eyes will roll so far into the back of my head...

• By Gangbanghunter
      Hello. I want to be used on video by 1 or a hundred. You can be anonymous if you want. I on the other hand will be a cum craving cock toy. I live near DC and I’ll do whatever turns you on as long as I get cock!
    • By RhodyCumhole
      ...is raw dick in your butt.

My husband and I are out of town visiting my uncle.  Well, my uncle is also into guys and has encouraged us on multiple occasions to find a hookup and have fun while he is at work.  He works 3rd shift, and I happened to wake up wicked early this morning - long before he was due to come home,
      Pause, I know what you're thinking.  I would be too.  But this is not going in any direction which involves my uncle.  I apologize.  I wish it were too.
      So I wake up, raging hard-on, needing to get fucked BAD, and I log onto the usual fuckbuddy sites/apps.  It doesn't take me long to find someone who is only a few minutes away, looking to fuck, and willing to go in raw (this was not BBRT after all).  I asked my husband if he wanted to get in on this, but he was too tired.  He told me to go solo on this one.  Okay!  I threw a sheet over one of my uncle's couches, got my poppers and lube, threw on a jockstrap and waited for him to show.  I didn't wait long. He came in, stripped down, and was on top of me at a speed which would make a guy's head spin.  And what a kisser!  Damn.  We did the usual obligatory ritual of trading suckjobs (I fucking hate oral.  It gets in the way of me getting what I really want.  He was already hard before he dropped his pants). Finally, when he was sucking me, he began to push my legs up.  This dude's cock could punch a hole through concrete at this point, but he lubed up and gently slid into my ass.  From the get-go I could not get enough of his raw dick stretching my hole wide open.  He tried to take it easy on me.  I absolutely would not fucking let him.  After a while, this dude got the message loud and clear, and he began an all-out assault on my ass.  On the other side of the wall behind me, I knew that my husband could hear everything and was most likely gushing precum as he stroked his perpetual hard-on (guys, seriously, it never goes down. I hit the jackpot with him).  As I'm thinking of this, my online fucker speeds up and I can feel his bare cock as he tried his best to completely wreck my tight hairy hole.  He came long, he came hard, and he came deep.  It felt like he would never stop shooting in me and he buried that raw bone right to the hilt.  Just as I thought he was finished, I felt one more hard pulse from his cock - so intense, it actually startled me a bit.  it felt fucking incredible.  He eased his cock out of my hole and collapsed on top of me.  i love this part.  Just grabbed onto him tightly, mashing him down on top of me as he caught his breath. 
      When he stood up, his cum-glazed cock looked delicious and I had to have a taste.  I wondered to myself if any of the cum on his cock was my husband's from the night before. Probably not.  That's okay though, because as soon as online guy left, my husband was ready, and he didn't waste any time tagging and reclaiming my hole for himself with a cumshot of his own buried deep inside me. He threw me down on that couch, buried himself in me, and plowed me mercilessly until he bred my ass deep in the exact same spot as our recent guest.  He just loves it when my ass is freshly cum-lubed.
      So the day hasn't even really started, and already I have cum in my ass from two different people.  I love being "fresh meat" while on vacation in a new town. It's wall-to-wall cock for my entire stay,
    • By Bottomhole
      Hey guys I've been away from the forum but come back every once in a while to lurk. It's been a fantasy to be fucked by someone off of this forum, someone who's into the same shit as me or someone who read my blog and liked what goes on. 
      Does anyone else have this fantasy? 
      The last guy I hoped up with dug his fingers into my asshole after he bred me and rubs the cum into my insides. I found it so hot. Other than that no great sex news. Just keeping in touch 😁
    • By Bristolperv
      Horny bi single dad in UK looking for perv sleazy meets. Can accom. Ex going away next month so had to take week of work to babysit my sprogs. Want some filthy company 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.