No Second Shower

Guest GoodExercise

Guest GoodExercise

Jay.  26, 5-9, 150.  Asian, Spanish and Italian.  Fitness instructor.  Smallish, cut dick -- but a real grower that got rock hard when my raw cock was using his hole.  We had talked on BBRT for weeks, and finally made it happen.  He showed up on time but wanted to shower because he had just finished a fitness class.  Worth the wait.  This was a basic fuck with some good 69.  He seemed to have a hard time getting used to my girth even sitting down on it with me on my back (my least favorite position because the top should be in control) -- you wanted fucked, right?  But I turned it up when I flipped Jay from riding me to having him on his back with his legs on my shoulders.  Domination.  He could see my uncovered cock mastering his sweet ass.  Choked him good with both hands after he did poppers -- his eyes rolled back into his head.  Got him on all 4s and ate his ass some more before re-mounting for the finish.  He got a nice load deep inside.  Talked.  No second shower.  We both want to do it again.