Dominant Bottoms?

rawbottomPNP

I am maybe not a dom bottom but def not a sub bottom. I let the top do what I like and even though he fucks me, we are on the same level. He can spit at me (HOT!!), but I will spit back and if he can't handle it ok. 

However, I like it when tops makes decisions. They should cum where they want to cum and not have a discussion on where I like it. It is their climax and not mine ;)

• 4 years later...

People do know that sex does have to boil down to Dom and Sub only. I'm a Dom, but I can turn it off if my bottom is not a sub. Also being a Dom is not about being a selfish prick it's about control and management. Being a sub isn't about being a living doormat, it's about servitude and submission. As sub you have to get off and enjoy serving. A lot of you guys just sound like you have limits, which again is OK because we all do even Doms.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On 5/13/2015 at 10:37 PM, rawbottomPNP said:

All the talk on this site seems to be about sub bottoms who want to be used by tops and don't care about their own pleasure only that of the top blah blah blah

Any guys out there who would consider themselves a dominant bottom? I'm no sub, but I am a full on bottom. Loving raw dick in my hole and getting filled with loads, but I don't submit completely. I still like to get off and have my needs met- one of those needs being cum in my hole.

Any other guys out there like this?

That't me all the way. It's about pleasure for me , as will as the guy fucking me. I get good and hard. Lately, if I don' experience a hands free orgasm. I will look for other bottoms to fuck, at the bathhouse, and release my load in them

6 hours ago, find91 said:

People do know that sex does have to boil down to Dom and Sub only. I'm a Dom, but I can turn it off if my bottom is not a sub. Also being a Dom is not about being a selfish prick it's about control and management. Being a sub isn't about being a living doormat, it's about servitude and submission. As sub you have to get off and enjoy serving. A lot of you guys just sound like you have limits, which again is OK because we all do even Doms.

Does not*

45 minutes ago, find91 said:

Does not*

I think people often see dominance and submission as more of a performance than what it usually is - a subtle undercurrent. The best D/s sex is where you are seen as what you are and its coaxed out of you by your connection and the intensity of the play. Real power and control is subtle, not a big show of bluster. I enjoy when a Dom coaxes me out past my comfort zone into a place that gives him pleasure, but also allows me to feel pride in my growth under him. At the same time, I'd enjoy working with a submissive top in expanding their comfort zones. I'm often read as a Dom and placed in that role, but have no interest in penetrating, only in being penetrated. I do, however, have interest in controlling particular types of men and in shaping them, and forcing them to penetrate who, what, and how I'd like.

It's called a Dominant/submissive dynamic for good reason - it's dynamic. 

• Like 3