Do You Have A Cruising Outfit?

nastybottom

Just wondering if any of you wear a special piece or set of clothing, or accessory, when you go out hunting for sex. Say you were going out to the bookstore, bathhouse, park, or tea room right now...is there anything you would have to put on?

Bathhouse? No; I'm going to be naked (or wrapped in a towel) for almost all of my time there, so why bother worrying about what I am wearing for the first 5 minutes after I get there/last 5 minutes right before I leave?

Bar? Nothing special, though I try to pick out an outfit that goes together and is at least somewhat flattering on me. I'm just not really into fashion, never have been, and unless I'm going to a job interview, I don't care if I'm "dressed to impress" (that said, I don't wear clothes I know are dirty or torn up). It's a bar, you can judge me by my personality, judge me by my hygiene, judge me by my body/fitness level, or judge me by how I suck your cock in the dark-room (or even in the bathroom, if you like putting on a show). That's all fair game, and that's fine with me. But if you're the kind of guy who is gonna judge me by what I'm wearing (or rather, how much $$ I spent on my clothes), you aren't worth my fucking time.

Other cruise spot? I tend to wear either a leather bracelet, a t-shirt I got in SF years ago that implies I am gay (but in a way 99% of straight people won't pick up on), or my rainbow belt-buckle. Just a little something to signal "yep, I'm a fag looking to get laid, same as you" to the other guys out cruising.

Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Upvote 1

Guest PozGoat

Tubs- black leather boots, black leather chest strap harness. Ocassionally, I'll also wear my leather bar vest. Nothing else.

If I remember to bring a jock, I'll wear it on and off while there. It is fun to don a jock from time to time.

Guest bearbackgemini

I just make sure I don't wear underwear when I go out. Sometimes an open shirt if I want dudes feeling on my chest hair

My summer wardrobe: Jock strap, cargo shorts (need a pocket for lube and another for ID, cash and my phone), t-shirt, sneakers. I make sure that when I leave the house in the morning I'm cleaned and lubed up so I'm ready to fuck or get fucked at any time. 

Bar: Blue Jeans, black T-Shirt (tight)

ABS / Adult Movie Theater: usually the same

Park / Forrest: Sweatpants, Hoodie

in all three cases: going commando.

Sauna / Bathhouse: Only a Towel (unless there's a theme party, that should be the only thing to wear at a bathhouse, everything else just shows a lack of appreciation for bathhouse culture).

There are no gay bars or cruising areas around where I live. So this would be on a sunny holiday destination (like in Gran Canaria where I lived for a while): low rise cargo shorts (commando or maybe with a jockstrap and show the strap) OR a tighter cotton short to show off my ass. Cockring to create a bulge, nice fitting T-shirt or tank top and flipflops or sandals. Worked for me.

I would shave my ass and balls, trim my pubes and chest hair to be neat and lube up.

My cruising outfit, saunas and parks,  always includes some kind of a short or underwear with a hole as a way of indicating that I like bottoming. I also have signs with different slutty phrases in a couple of languages such as "Cream my Hole" or "Cumdump". These are great in the sauna because I made them with glow-in-the-dark white paint on black background. I also paint around the hole in the short or underwear with the same paint so they'll glow at night at the sauna.

Two weeks ago I took a trip to Montreal, to the leather sauna GI-Joe. Rented one of the sling rooms on the 3rd floor, the busiest. A used the French version for the signs "Crème mon Trou" and took a few French loads. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Leather bar when traveling in Europe: harness with blue piping, armband and wristband with blue piping on right arm, small black leather g-string, navy bandana over waistband on right side, knee pads, lube holder around right calf, boots with blue socks and blue laces

I don't wear underwear.  If I'm going to a park, it's shorts with running shoes and no shirt.  If I'm going to a regular gay club or bar, its jeans or shorts and a black t-shirt ( that always comes off immediately), I'f I'm going to a leather bar, its  jeans ( sometimes chaps) with black leather boots and no shirt (sometimes my harness). When I'm at a bathhouse or sex club I'm naked ( sometimes I'll wear a towel  when I'm going to the shower).