Do You Care If The Bottom Bleeds?

Sharp-edge

I have a fuck buddy who sometimes bleeds when I fuck him but he's not tight and I'm not rough, it's from haemorrhoids (piles) just inside his anus. It's quite disconcerting to me but he doesn't seem to notice it.

Unless the bottom is bug chasing, I don't see why he'd want his ass to bleed. For a top who's into destroying a hole, you better talk to the bottom about it ahead of time and get his consent. I like pleasing tops, but I'm not a piece of property, and if you try fucking me with the intent of making me bleed/suffer, you're going to regret it.

I agree with Hotseed. As a sub bottom I expect to be used for the tops pleasure. Hard to be angry with someone when I have agreed to have anon bb sex on a hook up site without asking status or often not even exchanging any conversation, if his desire is to fuck hard and make me hurt. I took a black guy in my hotel room one time who was huge! He made me bleed and I could barley shit without crying for a week, but it was worth it when he was done and said "Man, most guys cant take that, you were a great fuck."

• Upvote 2

I'm a bottom and most guys who fuck me hard enough that it hurts or even make me bleed seem to really get turned on by it. Rarely does anyone stop.

Top guys love that I can really take a rough fuck. Especially the really hung guys. They really take advantage of my hole...and I love it.