The Moment In Life That You Felt The Most Piggish

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

for me..

testing POZ at a bathhouse during one of their free STI testing clinics.

I felt like an angel getting his wings.

I soared that night. I may even write about it in the fiction forum soon...

Oink!

Guest ff-whole

Getting gang banged in a darkroom of a gay bath house... On my knees on a bench in the dark, getting fucked by a multitude of guys pumping me silly with their hard dicks in my sloppy wet ass and unloading their cumm inside of me. Not knowing who and how many dicks entering and unloading, not knowing how many onlookers, but from their voices and remarks "to fill that hole", a lot...

My god, did I feel used and hot, sleazy and whorish...

^ That's super hot ff-whole. I'm still waiting for my moment like that. I think I've been relatively tame by comparison. Just having random tops come over my apartment and fill me up. Nothing too depraved or piggy or slutty. I need to work on that!

Stoned, drunk, and lying on my back naked on the auditorium floor of Boston's old Pilgrim Theater some Saturday afternoon (prime hours) begging strangers to fuck me, pee on me, and sit on my face. I was covered in cum, piss, and ass juice.

• Upvote 1

Getting gang banged at a Cum Union event at the Phoenix/Eagle in New Orleans.  Literally had my clothes ripped off and spit roasted on a bench by a group of four guys, then brought over to the sling where I was repeatedly bred, piss fucked and pissed on.  I sucked countless cocks, swallowed cum and piss as well as rimmed numerous holes.  Definitely a night to remember.

• Upvote 3

My epiphany came in the early 80s. I had just graduated from college, moved to Southern California and became a regular at the baths.

On my first all-nighter at the Club 1350 in Long Beach, I served as a cum dump for one guy after another who had AIDS. I remember their skinny bodies, hollow faces and even KS lesions on some guys' chests and back. But what I remember most is taking load after load with a hunger for cock and cum that I had never known before.

That was the first of many nights I spent as a born-again pig. 

I think my piggiest night was when I was still living in NYC and went to the Jocks of Color party at Paddles. I got fucked by at least 7 guys in about an hour and I don't remember how many loads I took, but I walked home funny afterwards. Loved that!

Guest bbpiginsyd

when i drove 1000 kms down to melbourne to get gang banged all night ended up taking 20 plus loads from strangers double penetrated pretty much just a cum dump for anyone

...at a sex party in january of last year...got fucked 21 times and took load after load after load...as it started to leak out while I took a break, I thought "hmmm i am a total pig"  :D

• Upvote 4

My piggies the time was a Steamworks in Chicago. I had four Latino guys come in. I sucked one while another fucked me. They all shot a load in my ass. After they left I could see the sheet landed with cum that had dripped out.

Guest iJoey

the first time I sucked off two black guys in the middle of the bathroom at school

I was raised by a racist dad and here I was sucking two black guys in a bathroom. Fuck I get hard everytime I think about it.