Getting Bred The Day Before Testing

i am going for 3 month testing tomorrow and am so fucking horny today. Just wondering if there is any reason not to get bred today? I guess it might make a difference to the anal and oral swab if the guy has chlamydia or gonorrhea or something. I just feel out of respect for the person swabbing my ass tomorrow morning i should abstain today.  :unsure:

Nah, no reason not to get bred. I'd only worry about the person swabbing your ass if they were using their tongue... :P Any STI would likely not show up in the swab until a couple of days later anyway. I must add where I get my tests done I have to do my own swabbing in a video booth at the clinic. A 'how to do it' video - not as much fun as it could be, haha :)

• Upvote 2

Surely they're supposed to use a syringe for the gonorrhoea shot, not their penis? ;)

Actually, being serious, whether infections would show up would probably depend on whether the tests were rapid tests (same day results) or culture tests (results a few days later).

Nah, no reason not to get bred. I'd only worry about the person swabbing your ass if they were using their tongue... :P Any STI would likely not show up in the swab until a couple of days later anyway. I must add where I get my tests done I have to do my own swabbing in a video booth at the clinic. A 'how to do it' video - not as much fun as it could be, haha :)

swabbing your ass if they were using their tongue...

Thanks for the real laugh out loud.

• Upvote 1

I had two friends over the other day, one is just a friend and one is a friend and fuck buddy.  They met, and hit it off, and my friend end up fucking and nutting in my fuck buddy.  He then went straight to his quarterly check with his nut still in him.   :D

• Upvote 2

I had two friends over the other day, one is just a friend and one is a friend and fuck buddy.  They met, and hit it off, and my friend end up fucking and nutting in my fuck buddy.  He then went straight to his quarterly check with his nut still in him.   :D

That's hot!

I'm in the same boat, I had an oral gonorrhoea diagnosis ten days ago, have to go back for the confirmation of cure on Tuesday. So horny this weekend and my fuck buddies are asking what I'm doing. Damn! Like you I'll no doubt be a good boy, and look forward to the rosy glow of the all-clear result. Then get back to the sex :P