Nullo

Subchub83

I have seen topics here about nullification before but I think they were from years ago. I am looking to become a nullo and have my cock and balls removed. I am a submissive bottom and have no use for them. They just hang there uselessly. If there is anyone who can help me with this contact me. I would also love to talk to other men who have already had this done

There is a great video, you can see it on youtube, of a real castration. It is so fucking hot! If you google real male castration there is a guy who has a web site and a blog about his life after castration. He was castrated by a couple of leather daddies he had told his fantasy of being castrated to and they took him at his word. He didnt expect to wake up with no balls, but thats what happened. 

• Upvote 1

There is a great video, you can see it on youtube, of a real castration. It is so fucking hot! If you google real male castration there is a guy who has a web site and a blog about his life after castration. He was castrated by a couple of leather daddies he had told his fantasy of being castrated to and they took him at his word. He didnt expect to wake up with no balls, but thats what happened.

Do you have a link to that blog. I googled it but it didn't come up

this is the castration vid on youtube, not sure it will open as you need to log in to see it. i castrated lambs when i was a teenager. It was like a pair of backwards grips. As you squeezed the grips together they expanded a very strong rubber band. You then dropped the lambs testicles through the band and let the grips close and the band closed around the lambs ball sack. The band was so strong there was no way you could open it with bare hands you need the tool. They are pretty cheap to buy at any Farm & Fleet or similar store or on line. The lambs would run around and kick for a bit but soon seemed to forget about it, After a couple of weeks i seem to think they would just drop off. They would have sealed themselves, turned black and shriveled then just drop off. Keep us posted about your progress. From what i have read, if you mess it up and end up in an emergency room they will probably finish the job as long as there is no blood flow. Looks like a banding tool will cost $200. new, but i bet you can find one on ebay for less, or i am sure there are guys out there who will band you.

Edited by LKMike

Something to consider..... Side effects of castration and treatment you will need:

Without Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), typical symptoms (similar to those experienced by menopausal women) include hot flashes; gradual bone-density loss, resulting in osteopenia or osteoporosis; potential weight gain or redistribution of body fat to the hips/chest. Replacement of testosterone in the form of gel, patches, or injections can largely reverse these effects, although breast enlargement has also been reported as a possible side effect of testosterone usage

• Upvote 1

FYI, if you want to do this in ANY developed country its a very involved process and you need to go through lots of psychological screening before anything happens.  Its not just a pop in and get it done procedure. 

Also life changes, I would highly suggest thinking about something like castration a long time before actually doing it