Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

Only had a DP once. Was messing around with a couple that play together- both tops, 7.5" and 8"- so they like finding a bottom for their mutual use. Was sitting on one of them, happily riding. He grinned at me saying, "That feels great, feels better if we kiss." I leaned over as I was still riding him and started to make out- he wrapped his arms around my neck and suddenly I felt pressure from behind. Took me a moment to realize what was happening- was being "stealth DP'd". He had my neck and torso locked in his arms, I knew I was going to get it if I wanted it or not... I wanted it. (hehe) so I focused on breathing and relaxing and soon his partner was balls deep in me and both started thrusting. I continued to make out with the guy underneath me, his partner started grunting and cumming. Amazingly it didn't hurt. It was intense, almost too much to compute, and when they both pulled out, I was stretched and satisfied.

I love being double fucked, I tatted practising with dildos but nothing feels like two tops gaping your ass as their cocks fuck you at the same time. My first time was awkward, hurt like hell to start with, no poppers and the tops were not as patient as I'd have liked. I remember thinking I was going to pass out as the fucking started, it seemed to take a few minutes for the guys to get a rhythm going. Once we had all gotten into it it was the most amazing feeling especially when both guys had cum inside me, neither had a particularly huge cock but I was thankful for that at the time. Since then I've been double fucked a few times and experience makes it more pleasurable, my best was spending a weekend with five black guys as their cumdump and being double fucked twice one after the other while one guy face fucked me and then held my poppers while verbally abusing me. My last was with my boyfriend and my ex who took me to a hotel and we spent the night together with the two of them using me. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone thinking or fantasising about getting double fucked, take it slow, be patient and enjoy the ride

• 4 months later...

The only time I got double fucked was at the Melrose Spa bathhouse in Los Angeles.  Ended up going back to the room of this cute hispanic twink and his buddy was already in the room.  We all took turns fucking each other and they double fucked me good.  It was a great time and anyone that knows Melrose spa, it's rare to get action like that there. I would do again with the right people in a heartbeat.

Edited by FJLinNYC

I did it just twice and not recently. It was easy for me after a few hours of heavy fucking in a club scene, and I was not high. I was not expecting it either time, but it hasn't happened again since. I think it's more challenging for the tops to coordinate their moves and stay hard than it is for me to handle two tops.

Was so close to actually having this happen to me in The Eagle in NYC a while back. But due to my own nerves and hesitation it didn't go down. A hot older black guy and a German skinhead too. Both older, the skinhead was the instigator, he asked me if I was up for it, with his "friend". I said I'm not sure if I could take it without poppers. Nobody had poppers and he left. Kicking myself. 

• Upvote 1

expdbijock35, I can't give you the best answer because I was never inhibited.  All the activity beforehand must have prepped me physically and mentally, but that isn't so helpful to you: it happened at a great space that had a great turnout that night, neither of which is easy to come by anymore in my experience. 

• Upvote 1