They All Fuck My Boy

On 7/30/2015 at 6:24 PM, 1981virginia said:

They All Fuck My Boy

My boy and I had been invited to a huge blow-out party.  Well, my boy had been invited. The host, Brad, had organized an epic party at his house in The Pines out on Fire Island. He was super sexy, and we’d seen him a lot around the city. He was a big party promoter, so he was always popping up in the gay magazines and at clubs. He was tall, with tanned skin, close-cropped brown hair with a tussle of bangs in his face.

My boy and I are both versatile, but he’s much more of a hungry bottom than me. He told me that he once took six dicks in one night back at a frat party in college. I’d never taken more than two in one night. Of course, in those days, we had both always religiously played safe. We had only stopped using condoms when fucking each other a few months ago, promising to wrap up if having some fun on the side.

My boy and I made sure to wear our cutest jockstraps, and sexy short shorts and tight t-shirts, wanting to show off our assets, and so that we’d fit in with the A-list crowd of guys certain to be at Brad’s party. I knew we’d be willing to do almost anything to feel like we belonged with these hot guys.

As we headed down the beach, hand in hand, my boy told me what he had had to do to get the invite. One of Brad’s buddies was bragging that he had two extra tickets, and would give them to anyone who would take his load. I was surprised, not that he had slept with this guy to get the tickets, but that he had let the guy fuck him raw. That was sort of against our rules. My boy promised that the guy was NEG, and it wasn’t a big deal. Then he told me about the house rules of the party. Brad got to fuck anyone he wanted in his own house, but not to worry, he said, “Brad feels very strongly about protection… and safer sex…”

I was a little unnerved that he had only just told me that he’d taken this guy’s seed, and that he was prepared to let Brad fuck him, but we were already at Brad’s front door. The house was stunning, all glass and weathered cedar siding, and the party inside was already in full swing. Dozens of hot guys were dancing around, flirting, and drinking. George, the guy who had bred my boy for tickets, greeted us at the door and told us that we were welcome to wear as much or as little clothing as we would like, but that he’d prefer my boy in a jockstrap. My boy, ever the one to please, stripped off his shirt and shorts right away. I took my shirt off and tucked it into the back of my shorts.

tumblr_n0t1kgjA051s4t6zbo1_500.jpg

We got cocktails and started dancing. All kinds of hot guys were pressed against us. George appeared with a sexy Latin, or possibly Middle-Eastern, guy, very tall, and very sexy, in a tiny red speedo that left nothing to the imagination, and introduced us. “This is Sam. He’s got a big dick that I think you’ll like. Make him feel at home.” Just as quickly as he appeared, George left, and Sam started grinding his body against my boy’s exposed ass. Sam’s dick was clearly getting hard and after a minute or two was forcing it’s way out of the waist of his briefs. From my position beside my boy and Sam, I could see that dick start to glisten with precum, and that precum started leaking all over my boy’s ass. I could see it dripping down between hiss ass cheeks and I knew it was on his hole, if not in it.

I tried to get my boy’s attention, and put my mouth to his ear, more or less shouting over the music, “You don’t want to offend Brad! Doesn’t he feel strongly about safe sex? If you’re gonna let this guy fuck you, you should make him wrap up!” My boy opened his eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. Then he shouted into my ear, “I said he felt strongly about safe sex, but I didn’t say he was in favor of it!”

My boy reached around and grabbed Sam’s cock and jerked it a few times, then held it up to my mouth, more or less forcing me to lick his precum. Then, he grabbed my hand and told me to spit in it. I did, and he led it to Sam’s cock, so I could get it wet, and then guide Sam’s bare cock into him. I was so hard, but knew this was going to get out of control relatively quickly.

tumblr_nit02jbAoa1qcmw56o1_500.jpg

We hadn’t been at the party for more than ten minutes, and here was my boy, bouncing up and down on a muscle stud’s bare cock, back arched, and head thrown back, in a crowded room for anyone to see. Sam grabbed my boy’s hips and pummeled his ass before going balls deep, and then holding the position. I knew he was breeding my boy. After a few moments, he withdrew. Sam grabbed my shirt from the back of my shorts, cleaned off his dick, and just walked away. What the fuck had just happened?

tumblr_nqqdnrWxqR1t102z2o1_1280.jpg

To be continued...

Fuckin hot start!

• Like 1