Big Dicks Cause Aids

I never had a guy who was openly poz fuck and breed me back when I was using condoms, but I never asked.  I often let men just turn me around when I was giving them a blow job in a bookstore and shove their cock into my lubed ass.  I loved being submissive and being used, and afterward I would convince myself it was just a momentary lapse and decide that I had nothing to worry about.  Lubing up my cumhole before I'd go cruising was an open invitation for any man who wanted to fuck without a condom, but I didn't think about that.  Not on a conscious level, anyway.  Each load I took made it that much easier to submit to the next breeding.  Was I chasing without admitting it to myself?  I'd say yes and no.  I didn't want to have to deal with the virus, but I must have been getting an extra thrill (I almost said 'extra charge') out of the danger and the possible consequences.

34 minutes ago, cumhole1919 said:

I never had a guy who was openly poz fuck and breed me back when I was using condoms, but I never asked.  I often let men just turn me around when I was giving them a blow job in a bookstore and shove their cock into my lubed ass.  I loved being submissive and being used, and afterward I would convince myself it was just a momentary lapse and decide that I had nothing to worry about.  Lubing up my cumhole before I'd go cruising was an open invitation for any man who wanted to fuck without a condom, but I didn't think about that.  Not on a conscious level, anyway.  Each load I took made it that much easier to submit to the next breeding.  Was I chasing without admitting it to myself?  I'd say yes and no.  I didn't want to have to deal with the virus, but I must have been getting an extra thrill (I almost said 'extra charge') out of the danger and the possible consequences.

Absolutely the same here. I find poz talk incredibly arousing, but definitely don't WANT to become hiv+. 

But I go to the sauna and always lube up (plus a good dollop of vaseline, keeps moister longer 😉 ). I love to feel my raw cock inside any bottom who is offering, love to accept any cock that wants my hole too, definitely prefer raw. 

Also love to find full condoms and lie on my back in a cubicle with my poppers, blow the condom up and feel the cum drain into my mouth. Love savouring the cum that the guy who left it never imagined would end up in a sleazy guys stomach.  Enough poppers and the outside of the condom gets sucked into my mouth too.

In fact, it's really the brown bottle that makes it all happen for me...

• Like 1