Dealing With An Annoying Bottom

big3g

He's 22 and probably not very experienced--and more than likely overflowing with guilt for wanting to act on his urges. Yeah, he may be a pain in the ass--but he might also be 1 good fuck coach away from being the hottest piece of ass you will ever have or have had! You  have put a lot in emailing or texting back and forth- he is afraid to come to you ( he is new-remember; and maybe he has heard of  serial killers all his life and has fear) So why not spare the fuck  and just meet the kid at some very safe and  neutral place- no pressure to  do anything more than talk with you, to have a soda and taco in a setting he feels safer in.If you hate his ass after 15 minutes,no harm,no foul.Eat your taco, say good bye, and end it. If you feel he  has potential, move it to the next step.You want a fuck hole--but they sometimes need  to be developed ( gawd knows I have seen  more than 10,000 cock pass thru my hole  and each one has helped  develop my slut side to its best - and still getting better)

Even if he  is not the hole you want, you might just help  him break out of his shell a bit, and have a friend from it  down the road

• Upvote 4

There's no need to bother with him, just block him and move on. Could be useful and tell him he isn't really understanding NSA sex, maybe save someone else the trouble, but that's entirely optional. I've done it, especially to the "OMG, so are we like dating now (only if you consider my sphincter the same as putting a ring on it)," "I know it's too soon but I love you (you have restraining orders against you don't you)," "are you looking for a roommate (only if you have videography skills)," "I think we should honeymoon in the Bahamas (I'm flourecent white, I burn checking the mail, I'm not even going to think about anything else you said)," or "let's have dinner first and then maybe see a movie (you're either a virgin or a clueless total top)" types.

Poptronic's great story of a guy who said his "house exploded' is one of the best flake excuses ever.  Let me offer one of my own. After a million emails and texts, I was gonna hook-up [and fuck] this guy. His pics were hot so I was excited to get up his ass.  He lived in the fucking suburbs so I took a commuter train. He said he would pick me up at the station. Well, he never showed. I sat there texting for about an hour. When there was no response, I hopped on the train and went back to the city. The next day, I got an email from saying he stood me up because his father "suddenly went blind" and he had to take him to the hospital. I asked why he didn't respond to my texts and he said his cell phone stopped working the exact same moment as his father went blind.

I haven't heard from him since, which isn't surprising since I blocked him. His loss. He could have had my load up his ass.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this as I did finally meet with him. He showed up at my place and I was kind of annoyed with him already. He used the bathroom real quick to make sure he was good and clean. He sucked my cock and never really gave me time to get comfortable. He wanted me to put this numbing gel on his hole before I fucked him. Smeared a little on then lubed him up. I went in him slow at first and he had taken a cock before so I was happy about that but once again that didnt last long. He kept moving and trying to do way too much. He pushed my cock out and said he wanted to ride it. No offense to my bigger guys but sometimes it just doesnt work. He tried to get on top of me but never could get my cock in his hole and im not exactly small lol. He just kept trying and trying then I just said bend over again. I got back inside him and let him have it. I grabbed him by the waist at first which then turned into me pushing his head down and putting my hands on his shoulders. I felt myself getting there but by the time I was working up a good load he pushed me out again and said his hole was sore......Highly irritated at this point I just let him clean up and leave. He blew up my phone for the next week before I just told him I didnt want to see him anymore and to stop texting me. If he could have taken it for a few more minutes I might have dealt with him a few more times but I will pass lol poor load ended up going to waste