Things that piss off a bb bttm

Slut4anyload

4 - Tops who aren't

It pisses me off if someone advertized as a top turns out to be more bottom than me. I've no problem flip-flopping with a versatile if that is what I feel like and is it is flagged in advance, but I'm generally after giving myself for the use of a top.

• Like 4

tops that think they are the greatest - they don't know how to use it no matter what the size so they compensate by jack rabbit fucking the bottom and torturing the shit out of the bottom to show some sort of retarded dominance.. I love to submit but when I want to.. annoying the fuck out of me isn't going to make me submit. I've sent a few tops marching I can tell when they are just hopeless retards.

stabbing in and out and poking too much is fucking annoying - slam that cock in there stroke it at a speed we both enjoy which means pay the fuck attention if I look happy or not.

PUT THE FUCKING POPPERS DOWN - YOU FUCKING RETARD TOPS!

IT SLOWS DOWN YOUR PROGRESSION TO CUMMING AND FUCK I HAVE MORE LOADS TO TAKE your are wasting my time..I DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOU TAKE POPPERS AND DRIFT OFF TO DUMB ASS INCOMPETENT TOP LAND. IT MAKES YOUR ERECTION LESS STRONG AND THEN IT TAKES FOREVER TO COME BACK..and I have to suck it back.. bullshit boys IM NOT WILLING TO WORK THAT HARD FOR YOU SORRY. I got plenty of offers you are nothing special.

I WANT THICK HARD COCKS ON HORNY GUYS FULL OF COCK SWEAT AND PRECUM THAT FEEL MY SILKY HUNGRY HOLE AND KNOW THEY WON'T LAST LONG IN IT BEFORE CUMMING THEY ALMOST FEEL BAD THAT THEY SHOT SO QUICKLY AND SO MUCH INSIDE ME...THOSE ARE THE TOPS I WANT.

I DON'T WANT TOPS WHO HAVE PARTIED OR BLOWN FUCKING POPPERS UP THEIR HEAD ALL NIGHT yeah yeah you all can fuck when you party and bottoms love you blah blah blah.. nope it's not true men.

sorry so many caps - too lazy to retype in small

Guest pumpndump

No Shows

I want to get fucked. I am cleaned out and ready for your load. The least you can do is let me know you are NOT coming so i dont waste my time and can find another who WANTS to breed me

Wusses who are scared to fuck and breed my ass just cuz I've already got a load or two in me. Yeah I get bred by guys I don't know. Yeah, that's means I'm probably poz or soon will be. But that's no reason not to fuck me raw and give me your load too...the odds of you getting HIV from topping me are tiny (especially considering I'm personally undetectable). You take a bigger risk driving to the fucking bathhouse.

Likewise, guys generally who are scared of HIV based on the blind panic leftover from the 80s, not the facts. That includes guys who refuse to fuck without a condom, guys who refuse to fuck poz men, guys who refuse to fuck in a bathhouse or vid store (what, will my HIV magically disappear if you go to your place or a hotel?) and guys who refuse to fuck at all simply out of fear of HIV.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Oh yeah and guys who go to the bath, rent a room, and then wander around not having sex because apparently no-one there measures up to their standards. Or those who get all insulted and prissy because another guy approaches them.

We're all at the fucking bath to get laid guys! And just by setting foot in the place you've already labeled yourself a slut willing to at least consider sex with a guy you just met. So lose the attitude and jump in and spread some fun while you enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

tops that think they are the greatest - they don't know how to use it no matter what the size so they compensate by jack rabbit fucking the bottom and torturing the shit out of the bottom to show some sort of retarded dominance.. I love to submit but when I want to.. annoying the fuck out of me isn't going to make me submit. I've sent a few tops marching I can tell when they are just hopeless retards.

stabbing in and out and poking too much is fucking annoying - slam that cock in there stroke it at a speed we both enjoy which means pay the fuck attention if I look happy or not.

PUT THE FUCKING POPPERS DOWN - YOU FUCKING RETARD TOPS!

IT SLOWS DOWN YOUR PROGRESSION TO CUMMING AND FUCK I HAVE MORE LOADS TO TAKE your are wasting my time..I DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOU TAKE POPPERS AND DRIFT OFF TO DUMB ASS INCOMPETENT TOP LAND. IT MAKES YOUR ERECTION LESS STRONG AND THEN IT TAKES FOREVER TO COME BACK..and I have to suck it back.. bullshit boys IM NOT WILLING TO WORK THAT HARD FOR YOU SORRY. I got plenty of offers you are nothing special.

I WANT THICK HARD COCKS ON HORNY GUYS FULL OF COCK SWEAT AND PRECUM THAT FEEL MY SILKY HUNGRY HOLE AND KNOW THEY WON'T LAST LONG IN IT BEFORE CUMMING THEY ALMOST FEEL BAD THAT THEY SHOT SO QUICKLY AND SO MUCH INSIDE ME...THOSE ARE THE TOPS I WANT.

I DON'T WANT TOPS WHO HAVE PARTIED OR BLOWN FUCKING POPPERS UP THEIR HEAD ALL NIGHT yeah yeah you all can fuck when you party and bottoms love you blah blah blah.. nope it's not true men.

sorry so many caps - too lazy to retype in small

I totlallly agree with you, what is it with sniffing a solvent during sex?

[by the way using caps made it easier for me to read]

Sex is my drug, and if we're all cummed out then it is snuggle time.

Sorry the top of my comment got deleted.

My second biggest bitch is that some guys need a good bath, the smell awful to the point of turning your stomache, and and what is it that they have on them.

It is bad enough that it is on their arms and chest, yet it is on their balls too.

The lack of tops.

It's harder than it should be to find a hard cock that just wants to slip in and drop a load. There are too many of us bottoms bumping into each other, competing for those few tops :D lol! There are also too many men looking for a flip flop, which I'm not into.