Things that bb bttms love!

Slut4anyload

Love most of these things. Some have never done but want to for sure, specially the top eating the cum out and sharing it. SO HOT!!! Never done.

Like the look one on the tops face as he shoots. The feeling it shoot in your hole, nothing better.

Most are awesome, some out of my comfort zone, but good for those who like em.

Lets keep breeding!

Nothing beats getting a huge cock up my ass bareback thru a gloryhole, and taking that load and wondering, does he, or doesn't he. One thigns for sure, he didn't respect me enough to disclose whether he is or not, but if Im bending over in front of a gloryhole, why would you respect me. And if I wasn't craving a load of pozcum up my ass I wouldn't be there. So just just cum up my ass and fuck my ass full of aidscum already. Lots of it from many different sources.

Foreplay,and teasing my hole before penetration.

Love to be on my back,legs in the air,with both hands spreading my ass to expose my hole even more. Then the top alternately kisses and licks my hole,then takes his engorged cock and rubs it up and down the opening of the hole. Love it when I feel the ridges of a huge swollen mushroom head sliding up and down,teasing my hole before it finally pops it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Late to be replying to this thread, I think...

But I love more than anything having my ass pressed up against a gloryhole (especially in Drake's in Amsterdam), where my hole can get licked and fucked over and over for hours. I've spent countless hours in this position, taking breaks only to suck cocks and ocassionally opening the door to let random guys come in and fuck my mouth or cunt inside the booth. Ass against gloryhole is HEAVENLY.

it's having him pull out completely and shove it back in balls deep over and over. The feeling of re-entry is incredible

I agree denotek, that and when I bottom feeling the exhausted top collapse on top of me after delivering a hot load deep :drool:

Once when I was totally wasted at a sauna and had already taken a couple of loads, I locked the door to my little room and crashed face down. I woke to find a guy fucking me (who'd obviously pushed the door open somehow. So fucking hot to feel a guy holding you down and fucking you like a madman, but to have no idea who the fuck he is.

And for him to just leave you there, with his cum dripping out your hole and the door wide open. Priceless!

• 3 months later...

Love having a Top twist my nips or slap me up at the same time he's banging my hole mercilessly. And, if he simultaneously is getting into verbally abusing me, that's just icing on the cake. But I also love the tender afterfuck moments, too, if the Top is into that.

For me, it's having him pull out completely and shove it back in balls deep over and over. The feeling of re-entry is incredible. Knowing his cock gets to feel the tightness of my hole opening.

This is sooo good to feel from a hot top who uses my boy hole over and over !