E-D

tallslenderguy

I hooked with a guy from CL last night and met him at an ABS, he wanted to breed me through a glory hole. hot.  When i got there there was already a guy in the booth next to mine. He put his uncut cock through and as i sucked it, it quickly swelled to and enormously fat size. I offered my ass, and he wanted it, but he had a difficult time keeping it up so he could slide in. He was huge, but I was pretty wet and open, ready for fucking... the issue was he couldn't get hard enough to fuck. He came over into my booth, and still couldn't do it. He apologized and left. 

The guy who I'd arranged to hook with, same thing happened, he couldn't get it up, or keep it there.  

I had a similar thing happen about a week ago. Guy responded to a late night (well 1 am really) ad for kink. He wanted to breed me and then piss in me. It was a hot scenario, I was on my deck in my back yard naked and ass up on a lawn chair... he came in my gate and found me and went for it... but same thing, he just couldn't get it up and kept trying to fuck with a flaccid cock.

I'm wondering about this, are there really that many guys with e.d.? My thinking is it's more performance anxiety, that some guys psych themselves out?  I am pretty cool about it, I feel badly for them, so my attitude is "no problem, it happens," sometimes it can help relax the guys anxiety enough if I suck him (I'm not really into oral, but I give a slow purposeful blow job, so a lot of guys end up wanting me to do that instead of fuck lol... self defeating).

Bottoms, do you find many guys who have an issue getting it up, or keeping it up? How do you respond.

Tops, do you sometimes find yourself not being able to get hard or stay hard? How do you do and how do you feel when it happens? Can a bottom do something to help?

Edited by tallslenderguy

• Moderators

Here are my observations as a bottom. There are some tops who have learned how to get a still-floppy cock up inside a reasonably open hole. I got fucked in a bar Friday night by a BBC. I slipped some lube on him when he started to go in, and I could tell he wasn't rock hard. He managed to get inside me easily enough although to be fair he wasn't the first cock up my ass that night. As he fucked me, he got considerably harder (and larger ;) ). Tops who don't know how to managed the entry with a semi tend to freak. Once he's having a crisis of confidence, there is not much that can be done.

ED is more common than most people think. When I stared to have the problem there was nothing I or anyone else could have done. Now performance anxiety is something totally different. That's in the head. ED is a lack of blood flow to the penis. As a bottom just say it's ok. Let it go. They are already embarrassed. For those tops who are having a problem, go to an Urologist. tests can be run. Pills will be prescribed first. They didn't help me. I had a penile implant where I control when I get hard and I can immediately deflate it when I don't want to be hard. The big downside is I lost 1 1/2 inches in length. That's common. In this age when bottoms demand big cocks to be happy it didn't really help me. I'm glad I did it, but it didn't increase my frequency.

That's common. In this age when bottoms demand big cocks to be happy it didn't really help me. I'm glad I did it, but it didn't increase my frequency.

i'd much rather have a big load than a big cock. Really. Before i moved i had a regular FB who liked to breed me about 2x a week. At first he was really shy... he weighed a lot and had a pretty small cock (though it was pretty big around, just really short). Honestly, I didn't know how he managed to get it in, but he always did and he shot enormous loads.

One of the advantages of being an anonymous bottom cum slut is I don't care how the guy looks (i never see him, I'm face down in sub position) and I don't really care how big his cock is, I care what cums out of it (cum or piss... love both).

The only time I'm ever frustrated or disappointed is if a guy doesn't cum or leave something of himself inside me.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1

Last three guys I met up with had this same damn issue. One was older (ED), second had Tina dick and third had anxiety dick. I was disappointed in all three cases. I encouraged all three, hoping that it would be a confidence booster. Telling them how bad I wanted them inside me. How hot they were. How I KNEW it was gonna be great!!! Sadly.... That didn't work. I left without getting it from any of them. Sometimes I think that we get so heated up while talking about it online that when it comes to actually doing it, they are afraid they won't live up to what we've discussed. Another reason to hate online hook ups. Seriously considering trying the bar avenue and seeing if it's better that way. Keeping my expectations low tho. ;)

• Upvote 3

It honestly depends on the guy how I'll react. Most, if they're obvious that it's just nerves or something, I'll be cool and still try my best. Sometimes they know how to get a soft cock in and still fuck, sometimes they don't. If they do realize they're wasting both of our time and leave, I'll often give them a way to save face like asking if they just came recently (works because I generally only play at sex clubs or baths) or something like that. Those that keep wasting my time, though...  I can get a bit pissy. Especially if they did it to themselves. The huge, hard cock tops at full mast who, instead of sliding in ask for my poppers, do a huge huff, then go soft immediately are the worst. They piss me off to no end, especially if they are the type that just keep huffing and keep huffing, saying "Oh, I'll get hard again!" Bullshit. It almost never gets as big as it was, and half the time they can't get hard again to fuck me. In that situation, I admit I can get a bit pissy, and won't hesitate to tell the top he did it to himself. Sometimes loudly, if they don't get the hint.

Personally I've had a form of ED since around the time I was 19. I don't get hard when I'm with someone. Period. Some have said it's because I'm a "natural bottom" or it's because I've been a bottom cumdump for so long that it's just what my brain is used to. It's frustrating because 1) my cock works fine when I'm alone, too well sometimes and 2) I actually kinda WANT to be versatile now that I'm getting into my mid to late 30's! Maybe one day I'll live close to a city with a sex therapist so that I can rewire my brain to make my cock work like it should.  <shrug>