Slave Games

Sharp-edge

This is  a curious topic for me. I've recently been courted by several different doms (4). There's so many things about a slave relationship that are appealing to me as a sub, but other things not (i don't really wanna wash dishes or lick the bottoms of boots lol). The more I talk to guys about this (both dom and sub), the more I believe this kind of relationship is better for both sides if it is customized vs generic. Out of the 4 doms courting me, 2 are turning into incredible fits on both sides, the other 2 not. One thing I'm finding is 'customization' requires a lot of communication, especially initially, to determine fit. 

• Upvote 2

hi, was a slave for 3 months two summers ago.  it was good and bad.  learned a bunch about myself.  That I love not knowing who fucks me.  mostly I was blindfolded and he would watch as guys fuck me.  learned how to enjoy asphyxiation and not be afraid of it.  But also learned that the "fantasy" of being a slave disappeared when being gaged and chained and blindfolded in a box or outside for days on end was never ending reality.  food and water was rationed to me, not allowed to goto the gym, which sucked because I love that.  And basically didn't talk to anyone for 3 months straight which sucked also.

Guest KptNLine

This is  a curious topic for me. I've recently been courted by several different doms (4). There's so many things about a slave relationship that are appealing to me as a sub, but other things not (i don't really wanna wash dishes or lick the bottoms of boots lol). The more I talk to guys about this (both dom and sub), the more I believe this kind of relationship is better for both sides if it is customized vs generic. Out of the 4 doms courting me, 2 are turning into incredible fits on both sides, the other 2 not. One thing I'm finding is 'customization' requires a lot of communication, especially initially, to determine fit. 

Absolutely agree with this - communication is essential. Dom/sub is a spectrum of identities, rather than simply two fixed positions. Some would say Master/slave is more fixed just because the language is so absolute. But I think even there, people want and need different things out of these types of relationships. 

May be dragging my fingernails over the chalk board , but I went thru a "slave heart"  phase some 16 or so years ago- as a long term partnership was ending and I was hunting a way to escape that . I even spent a few days visiting  a Master who ran a S & M slave training facility- curious  if I was really a slave or if I was just escaping  the hurt of the relationship. HE felt I was indeed a slave at heart, and I returned home, made life changes over the next year ( left the partner,  transferred to a new city, and moved in with a "Master" and his boy) What I soon realized, was this guy who wanted a slave was NOT a Master; but a bi polar, paranoid addicted person who needed more guiding than he was providing. After a  few "Jerry Springer"type months, I packed up and left his  house, and have not been  back, and after reporting his stalking, he has stayed away as far as I know. The training facility Master--sold off the property, moved a few times, and is now a Monk up in the Pacific NW, his  slave became a Wiccan Priest. So, I guess what I am trying  to illustrate- your fantasy is  to be a slave, but the reality of it is--too many men  may call themselves Masters who are not--play, explore, and live your life-- but do not think you will be able to  let go of all that you  have become to this point-- I found out quickly I could never become a "Yahs Mahster" robot- esp if  the Master was a fucking idiot. I still identify as a sub  bottom- but by fuckin god- do something stupid  or show no regard for MY care and safety, and your ass ( and cock!) are out the door and off the dance card. 

"Just because someone TELLS you to do something and you do, you are NOT his slave"