How To Talk To Your Bf About Barebacking With Others?

Activiste

It seems like we want it both but the conversation always stops at "no we would not discuss it because it's wrong". But on the other side it looks like we are both looking for some maybe "drunk" episode with the third guy which could lead to bb.

Sometimes we talk other previous threesomes and imagine (talking about it during our 1 on 1 sex) that it could have been bb.

So in short: looks like we both want to bareback with others, What is the best way to go with that?

• Moderators

If you keep starting the conversation and not finishing it, I would start there.

"We keep coming back to this. Let's have an honest discussion about what turns us on and then go from there." Or something like that.

Einathens is right. You might not be ready if you can't even talk about it.

Conversations with your partner about relationship issues and sex can be awkward and difficult to finish. Sometimes you need to have them multiple times. A willingness to talk -- even when it's hard -- makes it possible.

Drscorpio's advice is good: Start where he suggests. You may not finish the conversation in one go. But each time you come back to it you should be advancing the topic, not recovering the same ground over and over.

Be gentle with each other, stay calm, try to see each other's positions from their view. Opening up your relationship honestly takes negotiation and agreement and each couple makes their own rules around how it works for them. Most of all it takes talking, so keep talking with each other.

Are you fairly new to this site? One thing I say is that you will get a lot of support here and that's a very good thing. I get the feeling that you do want to go BB with others? To me that is perfectly natural and I`m sure you will someday.